Which new nike basketball sneaker is better?

I have been thinking about getting a new pair of basketbaall kicks for my school team, and I wanted to know which sneaker is better? Hyperfuse or Hyperdunk 2010.  I am also considering ID'ing a pair of hyperdunks.  Do you know which sneakers have a better quality and will last longer?  I know nothing about the hyperdunk 2010 and hyperfuse.  But i know someone whos hyperdunk ID's soles ripped off after only 2 months of daily play? Which one is better?

I have been thinking about getting a new pair of basketbaall kicks for my school team, and I wanted to know which sneaker is better? Hyperfuse or Hyperdunk 2010.  I am also considering ID'ing a pair of hyperdunks.  Do you know which sneakers have a better quality and will last longer?  I know nothing about the hyperdunk 2010 and hyperfuse.  But i know someone whos hyperdunk ID's soles ripped off after only 2 months of daily play? Which one is better?

Just get a pair of Kobe V's.  Best hoops shoe I've ever balled in.  (And I'm a big, 6'7 260.  Don't be worried about the low top, the shoes are BOMB.)

Just get a pair of Kobe V's.  Best hoops shoe I've ever balled in.  (And I'm a big, 6'7 260.  Don't be worried about the low top, the shoes are BOMB.)

watch out for the Kobe V's... they're great at first, but flexing in the midfoot causes the sole to rip and tear after a little while. They don't have a very long life (almost like Nike built in a real need for you to have to buy multiple pairs, ha).

Personally, I'm looking forward to playing in the Hyperfuse, but think the Hyperdunk 2010 will be more durable.

watch out for the Kobe V's... they're great at first, but flexing in the midfoot causes the sole to rip and tear after a little while. They don't have a very long life (almost like Nike built in a real need for you to have to buy multiple pairs, ha).

Personally, I'm looking forward to playing in the Hyperfuse, but think the Hyperdunk 2010 will be more durable.

UNCbball50 - u need to find the sneaker review section instead of making all of these posts.

UNCbball50 - u need to find the sneaker review section instead of making all of these posts.

Originally Posted by clkru

Very true! I hoop in a pair of inlines and the back outer midsole is almost crushed inwards. But I hooped in them for 5-6 months with no other shoes in my rotation.
Still love Kobes and will be purchasing a lot more of the Vs though, they are the best in their prime when the flywire softens and the cushioning breaks in.

Originally Posted by clkru

Very true! I hoop in a pair of inlines and the back outer midsole is almost crushed inwards. But I hooped in them for 5-6 months with no other shoes in my rotation.
Still love Kobes and will be purchasing a lot more of the Vs though, they are the best in their prime when the flywire softens and the cushioning breaks in.

The zk5 is the shoe right now. I've been playing in my aways since they came out and wow... Still feel great. And Ive never worn an ankle brace btw. The platform/foundation/outrigger of the zk5 will Let u play w/o a ankle brace.

Here http://sneakernews.com/20...nveiled-detailed-images/

the Hyperdunk 2010 sounds real good. Traction is better I hear/read which the zk5 sorta lacks if your not heavy.

The zk5 is the shoe right now. I've been playing in my aways since they came out and wow... Still feel great. And Ive never worn an ankle brace btw. The platform/foundation/outrigger of the zk5 will Let u play w/o a ankle brace.

Here http://sneakernews.com/20...nveiled-detailed-images/

the Hyperdunk 2010 sounds real good. Traction is better I hear/read which the zk5 sorta lacks if your not heavy.

For me, I'm more excited for the Hyperfuse than the HD 2010. The Hyperdunk 2010 is an update of a shoe we've all seen before, but the Hyperfuse is all new. Also, the Hyperfuse is 20% cheaper and has what I'm looking for in a shoe: breathability, durability and the cushioning is perfect for my needs. I'm not a heavy heel runner so the zoom forefoot is great. I'm really excited for this shoe and all the colors they've put out look great, especially eggplants, USAs, and the KD creamsicles.

For me, I'm more excited for the Hyperfuse than the HD 2010. The Hyperdunk 2010 is an update of a shoe we've all seen before, but the Hyperfuse is all new. Also, the Hyperfuse is 20% cheaper and has what I'm looking for in a shoe: breathability, durability and the cushioning is perfect for my needs. I'm not a heavy heel runner so the zoom forefoot is great. I'm really excited for this shoe and all the colors they've put out look great, especially eggplants, USAs, and the KD creamsicles.

HYPERFUSE. we all had hyperdunks, whatever to the new flywire, did you all see those joints on rondo? soooooo fresh. I hate the celtics, love the lakers but im gonna be copping the green hyperfuse you better believe it

HYPERFUSE. we all had hyperdunks, whatever to the new flywire, did you all see those joints on rondo? soooooo fresh. I hate the celtics, love the lakers but im gonna be copping the green hyperfuse you better believe it

Back
Top Bottom