Which raptors look like the OG, the '09's or the '02's?

02s look closer, but if the bordeauxs never drop again, id rather have 09 raptors. if they do drop soon id rather have 02 raptors. I dont want two shoes thatlook so close to each other for no good reason.

btw, RAPTORS, who gives a %++@ about the name?

Yeah I goota go with "Raptor 7s". It just sounds cool lol. I honestly can't wait to get these! And with an employee discount . . . EvenSweeter+++ Raptor colorway is the best looking 7 IMO+++

i dunno what some of you are doing to your 02's to make them fade so much. i've worn mine countless times since 02 and they haven't faded much atall. the sole is still perfect too (these things are tanks).

the 09s are much closer to the OGs. and the 09s ARE "Raptors". they are in the pack because its a"defining moment", against the raptors. the OGs were NOT raptors. And heres wat sneakerfiles said about the 02s
[h2]Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro Raptors Black / Dark Charcoal - True Red[/h2]
Although Michael Jordan never played for the Toronto Raptors, an Air Jordan 7 (VII) was designed after the teams colors and featured Black, DarkCharcoal and True Red. The Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro Raptors made its debut in 2002 and is one of the most forgotten color schemes of theAir Jordan 7 (VII). Its lack of popularity has kept the price of this Air Jordan VII Retrodown, however it is still hard to find this five year old model. The Raptor Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro was released on December 14th, 2002 and retailed at$125.

Neither the '02 nor the '09 retro is perfect, but I think the '02 retros look closer. The dark blue/purple isn't dark enough on either ofthe two retros.

OG:
0fe369d443c84084a66b59853a1cb9e22e22109d.pjpg

cbe167424ba85f35b40eb54db3af48b8f81ce0cd.pjpg

'02 retro:
d861664341a0563bb7a20bbf5948890c75e9f5f4.pjpg

Originally Posted by matt

the 09s are much closer to the OGs. and the 09s are "Raptors". they are in the pack because its a "defining moment", against the raptors. the OGs were NOT raptors. And heres wat sneakerfiles said about the 02s
now what on earth are you talking about right now

this pack is for chicago vs orlanda where he score 64 points....this pack has absolutely no relation the the toronto raptors at all

02 cw r closer 2 og model. also if ppl dnt feel comfortable sayn raptors den i feel it has phx suns cw imo

i never call em raptors...but i guess thats how a tren starts, people start callin them seomthing, it caches on and there it goes

Back
Top Bottom