Which retro+ would you like to see re-retroed?

This is the definition of a Retro+

Retros are those colorways that are of the OG release and Retro + colorways are those in which have not released previously and are a new colorway of thatspecific model.

THe ones that have Retro+ on the box have actual cosmetic differences, 16+ were an alternate 16 release, 17+ was an alternate 17 release, they are similar towhat the 18.5 are, but were referred to as a + model instead. Those boxes you showed are because, in the case of the V's it is a 3/4 cut and in the case ofthe IV's it has no netting. People refer thought to any release with non-OG colorways as being a Retro+, but not with just slight differences. The PlayoffVIII's would not be a Retro+, just because the back tab is black instead of red, but it is true for the Sample Infrared's from 2000 as they switchedcolors on the midsole and nike air, so they are a Retro+ colorway.

masterhammy23 wrote:
This is the definition of a Retro+

Retros are those colorways that are of the OG release and Retro + colorways are those in which have not released previously and are a new colorway of that specific model.

THe ones that have Retro+ on the box have actual cosmetic differences, 16+ were an alternate 16 release, 17+ was an alternate 17 release, they are similar to what the 18.5 are, but were referred to as a + model instead. Those boxes you showed are because, in the case of the V's it is a 3/4 cut and in the case of the IV's it has no netting. People refer thought to any release with non-OG colorways as being a Retro+, but not with just slight differences. The Playoff VIII's would not be a Retro+, just because the back tab is black instead of red, it is true for the Sample Infrared's from 2000.

thank you hammy, i really didnt feel like breaking the whole thing down, i thought my general definition was enough but i over estimated NT
roll.gif

Thats a no brainer......

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-space-jams-black-varsity-royal-white-1.jpg

aj06-01.jpg

aj4_laser_blk.jpg

cool-grey-air-jordan-xi-stockroom.jpg

air-jordan-9-ix-retro-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-1.jpg

jordanxiicarolina.jpg

I also wouldnt mind seeing the Silver or
a4226dc342a77596f56d9ae8f5f5072f40f14a56.jpg
dtrt-a4.jpg
, and maybe the
1336328932_d757d8efe3.jpg
...... Those are ALL
pimp.gif
IMO

VII Bordeaux
IV Cement
III White/grey
X Chicago
XI Concord
XI Columbia
IX Powder Blue
VI Infrared/White
alien.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

so then,
please someone with full knowledge to explain whts the absolute definition of the retro + please?
i will be very pleased to be educated about this~

if only count on the +, can i refer the XVII+? i luv those wht/blk/gold and copper on those croc leather... beautiful! the other ones i would like to c r already refered by other fellow NTers.
Anything with a "+" (pronounced "plus") is a Jordan Retro +. You're right, the copper's are +'s. /question.

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

VII Bordeaux
IV Cement
III White/grey
X Chicago
XI Concord
XI Columbia
IX Powder Blue
VI Infrared/White
alien.gif
This is not a "Which OG shoe would you like to see retroed"...but all those retroes would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom