Which series should i start right now....Game of Thrones or The Wire??

Watch The Wire, by the time you're done there'll be more episodes of Game of Thrones out.

GoT. I couldn't get into the Wire.
Going to give it another shot this summer though, took me a while to get into Mad Men now I love it.

The Wire.

Game of Thrones is awesome, but I'd say watch through the whole series of The Wire then when you're done start Game of Thrones.

I'm currently fully invested into Game of Thrones. i recently found out the whole series of the Wire is on HBO Go, so once GoT is done, i'm going get into that.

Can't go wrong with either one...

but like dude said, start with The Wire.

By the time you're done with that, you'll have two seasons of Game of Thrones to watch.

The Wire is the superior show.

Game of Thrones is on right now. So if you want to catch up and watch Game of Thrones live, then do that. But if you don't care, then watch the Wire.

I couldn't make it past Season 2 of the wire. Got so damn boring 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

GoT on the other hand is amazing so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

I'm currently fully invested into Game of Thrones. i recently found out the whole series of the Wire is on HBO Go, so once GoT is done, i'm going get into that.

start with the wire, then GoT

theyre actually the same show with GoT being a spinoff to focus on carcetti as he travels back in time to medieval times

from city council to king's council
smokin.gif

I'm gonna have to say Game of Thrones. You have to pay attention, because there's a lot going on - especially in Season 2.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

theyre actually the same show with GoT being a spinoff to focus on carcetti as he travels back in time to medieval times

smokin.gif

Thanks now I'm never going to watch got. Hated the carcetti character/actor wished Chris and snoop put him in the vacants for season 4 and 5.

Game of Thrones, since Season 2 is going on right now. You'll be able to catch up and follow the show live.

Originally Posted by vezon

I couldn't make it past Season 2 of the wire. Got so damn boring 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

GoT on the other hand is amazing so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i thought it was just me.

season 1 was aight but the whole shipyard thing put me to sleep

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Depends on how much time you have. The Wire is much better but it's a huge commitment.

GoT is awesome too, but there's only been 15 or so episodes.

Back
Top Bottom