Which sports story would u like to see made into a movie?

Did you steal this question from Stuart Scott? He asked Tom Cruise this in his interview that they showed on ESPN.

PacMan Jones story would be great. Especially all the deleted scenes from the Strip clubs

I always though Denzel would make a great Doc Gooden, but that time's past
frown.gif

the 1996 yankees (there was alot of stuff going on with this team, both professional and personal) but they still managed to overcome adversity

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

PacMan Jones story would be great. Especially all the deleted scenes from the Strip clubs
co-sign, and Elijah Dukes' story, especially the part where he threw a gatorade bottle at the 17 year old he got pregnant

A lakers story from around their 3peat era would make a decent movie. Championship...rivalry w/ sacramento, kobe vs shaq vs phil back story.

a story/biography/profile about glen davis coming out of the closet with explicit sex scenes with john amaechi
pimp.gif
. brokeback mountain pt 2.

jamario moon not being drafted from high school, going to community college and then bouncing around all the semi-pro teams...not played by will farrell ofcourse.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

The entire time the Pacman Jones "make it rain" story was playing out in the media, I was wishing Chappelle's Show was still aroundto parody it. Easily could've been Dave's best sketch.

I am real careful with "inspirational" sports movies because Disney usually gets their hands on them and ruins the story. It is disgusting how manytwists they added to 'Glory Road' when they didn't need to. So with my stipulation that Disney doesn't make this movie, I'd like to addthe story of the 1955 Hillsdale College football team. The team went undefeated and was invited to the Tangerine Bowl (equivalent to the national championshipand now the Capital One Bowl). However, the bowl committee said Hillsdale's black players wouldn't be allowed to play. Hillsdale refused to play, indoing so losing their chance at a national championship. The college has a long history of equality for minorities and women.

Back
Top Bottom