Which SUV would you take for this price range and WHY? (PICS)

72f761.jpg

I had a 07 Trailblazer SS and miss it a lot. I'd go with that but wouldn't pay what they are asking for..... There's an 08 fully loaded except rear dvd around here for $28k with 15k miles. Remember you still have the 3yr 36k warranty and the 5yr 100k powertrain warranty.

I had a 07 Trailblazer SS and miss it a lot. I'd go with that but wouldn't pay what they are asking for..... There's an 08 fully loaded except rear dvd around here for $28k with 15k miles. Remember you still have the 3yr 36k warranty and the 5yr 100k powertrain warranty.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Escalade > Range > Trailblazer based on reliability.

The "stunt" factor is obvious though. Range > Escalade > Trailblazer.

Basically don't get the trailblazer.
ohwell.gif

I don't see why you would pick the Range Rover at all. It's between the Escalade and SS for me and leaning more towards the SS
If I remember correctly you already have a TB right? You would have a lot more fun with the SS than a regular TB.
I wish I had one, making mine look like one will have to do

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Escalade > Range > Trailblazer based on reliability.

The "stunt" factor is obvious though. Range > Escalade > Trailblazer.

Basically don't get the trailblazer.
ohwell.gif

I don't see why you would pick the Range Rover at all. It's between the Escalade and SS for me and leaning more towards the SS
If I remember correctly you already have a TB right? You would have a lot more fun with the SS than a regular TB.
I wish I had one, making mine look like one will have to do

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

laugh.gif
@ those prices.
^Why are the prices so funny? These are actual BIN on Ebay. I woulda simply posted the auctions but we can't link to live auctions...
Alright...understood...but I feel if you want a SUV pricing/researching via ebay motors is not a good look.

yup

mileage and prices suck major balls on these whips

shop around, son

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

laugh.gif
@ those prices.
^Why are the prices so funny? These are actual BIN on Ebay. I woulda simply posted the auctions but we can't link to live auctions...
Alright...understood...but I feel if you want a SUV pricing/researching via ebay motors is not a good look.

yup

mileage and prices suck major balls on these whips

shop around, son

chevy SS,its the newest out the bunch,the lowest miles,its the fastest,and youll probably pay less to insure it,itll be the cheapest to fix and chevy SS's hold their value pretty well,easy one,I think alot of people r just seeing it as trailblazer and not a super sport,they dont know whuts really good.

chevy SS,its the newest out the bunch,the lowest miles,its the fastest,and youll probably pay less to insure it,itll be the cheapest to fix and chevy SS's hold their value pretty well,easy one,I think alot of people r just seeing it as trailblazer and not a super sport,they dont know whuts really good.

laugh.gif
@ people saying the range with that many miles and the price. unless you got money for maintenance go ahead. i used to work at j.d. power & associates and land/range rover's were complained about the most. the comments people wrote were
eek.gif

don't buy the range rover

laugh.gif
@ people saying the range with that many miles and the price. unless you got money for maintenance go ahead. i used to work at j.d. power & associates and land/range rover's were complained about the most. the comments people wrote were
eek.gif

don't buy the range rover

Originally Posted by dugtrio

srt8 jeep and smash on all them.  i've driven all those cars and the jeep pulls the hardest by FAR.  it's just as fast as a cayenne turbo, if not faster.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

srt8 jeep and smash on all them.  i've driven all those cars and the jeep pulls the hardest by FAR.  it's just as fast as a cayenne turbo, if not faster.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

it'll always be a p.o.s Jeep

i agree. not trying to dis ur whip. it looks really nice, but my company car is a white Jeep cherokee laredo and that is the biggest POS that I have ever driven in my life, and they gave it to me brand new.

Back
Top Bottom