Which SUV would you take for this price range and WHY? (PICS)

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

it'll always be a p.o.s Jeep

i agree. not trying to dis ur whip. it looks really nice, but my company car is a white Jeep cherokee laredo and that is the biggest POS that I have ever driven in my life, and they gave it to me brand new.

i know it doesnt answer your original question, but if you're going to spend that much, i would look into gettinga Tahoe. i never really paid much attention to them but when my POS Jeep was in the shop i was given the Tahoe as a rental and fell in love. go check it out. if not, go with the trailblazer, but i would shop around. that price seems a little high.

i know it doesnt answer your original question, but if you're going to spend that much, i would look into gettinga Tahoe. i never really paid much attention to them but when my POS Jeep was in the shop i was given the Tahoe as a rental and fell in love. go check it out. if not, go with the trailblazer, but i would shop around. that price seems a little high.

I hear those Rovers are plagued with problems.

That Blazer aint bad at all.

But I'm a Caddie man.

I hear those Rovers are plagued with problems.

That Blazer aint bad at all.

But I'm a Caddie man.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ people saying the Range... such a bad look
smh.gif

Yep I had a partner who had 1 with 60k and that pos use to mess up every chance it got the radio would cut off and display and nav would chip out

Yep I had a partner who had 1 with 60k and that pos use to mess up every chance it got the radio would cut off and display and nav would chip out

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd get a Porsche Cayenne with around 35k-40k miles.
This is pretty good I think, $30k, 42k miles.
P55101.jpg
Good #$*@! +1000000. Just go do Certified Pre-Owned search on the Porsche U.S website and you can find some good deals + warranty.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd get a Porsche Cayenne with around 35k-40k miles.
This is pretty good I think, $30k, 42k miles.
P55101.jpg
Good #$*@! +1000000. Just go do Certified Pre-Owned search on the Porsche U.S website and you can find some good deals + warranty.

You want to spend $30k on a car with 80k miles and a poor repair record?

Is that the price of being cool? Buy something practical for brand new, man. Hondas or Toyotas.

You want to spend $30k on a car with 80k miles and a poor repair record?

Is that the price of being cool? Buy something practical for brand new, man. Hondas or Toyotas.

Back
Top Bottom