Which SUV would you take for this price range and WHY? (PICS)

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

^Really? In regards to the stunt factor, I thought it was Escalade = Range > TrailBlazer. You can through some 26"-30"'s on that Escalade and will probably turn more than than a Flying Spur or Quattrope or something...
f62261914a311fb0ac30d6d48debe8470d8294d2_r.gif

Dawg, not even YOU believe that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hodog16

None of the above. If you have 30k for a used SUV, get a 2007-2008 Acura MDX Sport model with as little mileage as you can find.
SS Trailblazer: Exterior does nothing for me.

Escalade: Lesser of the three evils but still spending 30k for a 60k car is crazy.

Range: You will look great sitting on the side of the road in your broken down RR.

How long are you planning on keeping the car? If you get it to look good, these cars will be redesigned soon (heck the RR already was refreshened) and you'll be stuck with an older model.

Stopped reading there.

The range just isn't realistic for me...way too many miles. Same for the escalade...just too much money and too many miles.

The exterior of the SS does little for me, but still same price but only 15,000. Biggest thing for me if your simply looking for a nice solid car that will last you.

The range just isn't realistic for me...way too many miles. Same for the escalade...just too much money and too many miles.

The exterior of the SS does little for me, but still same price but only 15,000. Biggest thing for me if your simply looking for a nice solid car that will last you.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Escalade > Range > Trailblazer based on reliability.

The "stunt" factor is obvious though. Range > Escalade > Trailblazer.

Basically don't get the trailblazer.
Range is more reliable than a trailblazer?

hold on

roll.gif
roll.gif

range rovers are terrible. why spend 30k on a car with anything over 50k miles? im sorry but if you pay 30k for a range with almost 85k miles then you should off yourself. Get the SS trailblazer, its got a big engine and its fully loaded with low miles. Chevy makes very good trucks. If you can try to find a good deal on a Tahoe.

Tahoe>>>>>>>>Escalade in every aspect possible.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Escalade > Range > Trailblazer based on reliability.

The "stunt" factor is obvious though. Range > Escalade > Trailblazer.

Basically don't get the trailblazer.
Range is more reliable than a trailblazer?

hold on

roll.gif
roll.gif

range rovers are terrible. why spend 30k on a car with anything over 50k miles? im sorry but if you pay 30k for a range with almost 85k miles then you should off yourself. Get the SS trailblazer, its got a big engine and its fully loaded with low miles. Chevy makes very good trucks. If you can try to find a good deal on a Tahoe.

Tahoe>>>>>>>>Escalade in every aspect possible.

Range has way too many miles. And the Trailblazer is just
sick.gif
(in a bad way)

Out of those 3, definitely the Escalade.

Range has way too many miles. And the Trailblazer is just
sick.gif
(in a bad way)

Out of those 3, definitely the Escalade.

The Escalade.  That Rover will be in the shop before you've had it for a month, and the Trailblazer is, well a Trailblazer, we shouldn't even be discussing it.

The Escalade.  That Rover will be in the shop before you've had it for a month, and the Trailblazer is, well a Trailblazer, we shouldn't even be discussing it.

Sorry, I forgot the maturity level of this board for a second. It's not like I said get a RX350.
eyes.gif

In that case go for the Range Rover, and also sign up for AAA while you're at it.
laugh.gif

After driving one year, you'd be lucky to have half your money still in that vehicle as it nears 100k.

Sorry, I forgot the maturity level of this board for a second. It's not like I said get a RX350.
eyes.gif

In that case go for the Range Rover, and also sign up for AAA while you're at it.
laugh.gif

After driving one year, you'd be lucky to have half your money still in that vehicle as it nears 100k.

Don't get the Range with that many miles. You start coming up on a lot of electric problems. We have a 2003 Range Rover with about 83k miles (bought it with 6k back in 04), drives great but problems like display going, headlights going out, seat adjustment not working are always coming up. Recently tried to see the trade-in value, they told us 11k
sick.gif
. We're keeping it until it dies haha

Don't get the Range with that many miles. You start coming up on a lot of electric problems. We have a 2003 Range Rover with about 83k miles (bought it with 6k back in 04), drives great but problems like display going, headlights going out, seat adjustment not working are always coming up. Recently tried to see the trade-in value, they told us 11k
sick.gif
. We're keeping it until it dies haha

Personally the SS. Obviously it is the odd ball in this thread. Economically wise, it is the best investment.

Trust me.

I'm Chinese, and we spend our money light (right).

Personally the SS. Obviously it is the odd ball in this thread. Economically wise, it is the best investment.

Trust me.

I'm Chinese, and we spend our money light (right).

Back
Top Bottom