Which taste better overall- Popeyes or KFC?

I like Popeyes over kfc for everything except the prices. In Canada, kfc always got coupons floating around while Popeyes never have any decent coupons. They have daily specials which is just like $1 off a menu item

got 7 mouths to feed. El pollo loco got the best coupons. Found a 30 piece meal for 27$ After tax. That’s clutch

Just opened a

raising+canes+logo+from+media+relations.jpg

Cant wait to try..

Wise choice. RC has absolutely 0 flavor
Like not a speck of seasonjng :lol:
Interesting. I looked on Yelp and everyone was just posting photos of the strips and fries. I was like to my girl "is that all they have?!":lol:

Interesting. I looked on Yelp and everyone was just posting photos of the strips and fries. I was like to my girl "is that all they have?!":lol:

Yeah its not worth the hype. Theres like 2 now in Southern Cali. Lines out the door and ****. Honestly the best part of the meal is the bread :lol:

Has nobody in here had pollo compero? They have locations popping up everywhere, that perfectly seasoned citrus infused non hormone chicken is better then any of that stuff you guys are listing

Has nobody in here had pollo compero? They have locations popping up everywhere, that perfectly seasoned citrus infused non hormone chicken is better then any of that stuff you guys are listing

Got one in sunset park... I love it... I get it with the black beans and french fries... and it's a party...

The chicken is good? There’s one by my house. Only went there once and bought the empanadas, crunchy chicken bowl, and yuca fries.

Back
Top Bottom