Which taste better overall- Popeyes or KFC?

What about Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken, how do you all feel about it?

ls.jpg

So all this chicken talk prompted me to go try KFC. I have not had KFC in probably 10 years so I was curious to see how it currently tastes.

I headed to my nearest KFC and purchased the "two piece white"

20180712_153321.jpg

This consists of a breast, a wing, a choice of side, and a biscuit.

For the side I chose cole slaw because I remember theirs being very good and it was.
It was fresh, crisp, sweet, and I honestly wish I had gotten more.
20180712_153339.jpg

It also came with a biscuit.
Which was a very pleasant surprise. It was light and fluffy, but did not crumble like a chick fill a biscuit. It was a solid biscuit.
20180712_153358.jpg

Now the chicken. I ordered original recipe because that is what I know and remember. A breast and a wing and it looked like this.
20180712_153522.jpg

The chicken was absolutely delicious, it tasted like something a grandma would make, And is comparable to any authentic soul food spot in the south.
The combination of spices they use works extremely well.

20180712_153450.jpg

The chicken itself was moist and juicy. For reference it exceeds chick fil a by far.

By far.

I have yet to try the other types of fried chicken KFC has to offer, but their original recipe is absolutely delicious.

KFC in the bahamas > both anywhere

in the US: popeyes > KFC

chick fil a > all

Man I don't see why KFC would be so better internationally. Don't they all use the SAME recipie?

B Sox B Sox what did you order from Bojangles

Man I don't see why KFC would be so better internationally. Don't they all use the SAME recipie?

B Sox B Sox what did you order from Bojangles

Not all hens are grow the same.

You got hard chicken and soft bone chicken.

The meat texture Andy bone density is very different.

You could get very technically as well as to what is being fed to the hens as well.

SC kid SC kid nice food review.

Not all hens are grow the same.

You got hard chicken and soft bone chicken.

The meat texture Andy bone density is very different.

You could get very technically as well as to what is being fed to the hens as well.

SC kid SC kid nice food review.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I wwas just focused on the cooking/preo methods

There's a Bojangles' right across the street from a KFC near me.

There's no way I'd ever choose KFC over Bo's.

EVER.

Wish I had a Bojangles near me. I'll go to Popeye's every other week. Last time I went to KFC was years ago, don't miss it one bit. Next runner up for me is Church's but that's it

Back
Top Bottom