Which taste better overall- Popeyes or KFC?

Maybe I didn't get the right thing but I didn't care for Pollo compero. I'll try it again. I rather eat Pollo tropical.

Also, thousand island dressing/sauce is disgusting.

Raising Canes slander will not be tolerated.

Easily a must stop for me every time I’m out in Vegas.

They have a few locations that are new or are just about to open in LA/OC/IE here in Cali.

They have a second San Diego location that’s opening on the 25th of this month. And it’s literally right down the block from my house :lol:

Went to the first San Diego location that opened and it was their 1st Saturday night. Lines were out the door and and some broads were in dresses and heels with fresh make up and ish :lol::smh:

Wanna try this raising Cane's, but there's none in my area. On the bucket list I guess :lol:

I'm sayin...folks talking about Cane's is on their bucket list. Cane's aint ****.

Zaxby's tho.. :pimp:

Never had a chance to try Zaxby's.

Had cane's this past weekend. Wasn't as salty this time.

Do not hype Canes... Everything said in here is right. Super average

Zaxbys destroys Canes. I'm mad the only ones in Houston are in Cypress SMH

I’ve only had Kane’s a couple times in New Orleans. It was fine.

I certainly wouldn’t be waiting out the door for it like people do Howling Rays though.

Do not hype Canes... Everything said in here is right. Super average

Zaxbys destroys Canes. I'm mad the only ones in Houston are in Cypress SMH
Zaxbys aint much better.

Man any, "We specialize in chicken strips" place has a glass ceiling.

I will say Canes taste different outside of Louisiana. You don't get the same love in the food as when you're in BR

Anything “new” as it pertains to food will attracts crowds here in SoCal.

When we’re done with clubs or bars after a night in LA/Vegas, Canes hits the spot.

I prefer Popeye's chicken over KFC's but half the time my Popeye's is out of chicken.

I went to KFC two weeks ago and got extra crispy, not bad.

I haven't gone back to the local Popeye's because it just opened and it's super busy.

Man, i went to san diego for a week on vacation and never hit in n out.

Strictly mexican trucks, stands or restaurants. Dont even remember hitting any asian spots.

Back
Top Bottom