Which team's fan base do you hate the most?

1. Dallas Cowboys

1a. Cleveland Cavaliers

2. Pittsburgh Penguins

3. New York Yankees

4. Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

lakersflag.jpg

With the deepest passion!

the only "fan base" I hate are the dudes who have 2-3 teams they 'support' in each league. Like for instance im cool if you like anfafc teamand nfc team or an eastern team and a western team. But when I see those sigs that say Team Lakers, Rockets and Nets ect that really bothers me.

grin.gif

That G'Town thing was terrible. I was sitting in the section that harassed them because I got to the dome too late. Some dude got nachos and beer thrown athim and the police did nothing. I agree with you though, Syracuse's fans sucks and this is coming from a 'Cuse fan.

-Duke
-The Boston Bandwagon (Patriots and Celtics). I asked a former History professor of mine about the fanbase of the Patriots and he said that prior to thechampionships they were always an afterthought in the region. It was Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and then Pats. He said it was so bad that most of their gameswere blacked out on television because they couldn't sell out.

The Sox fans who magically appeared all over NYC after 2004 talking bout "we finally did it."

2. Pittsburgh Penguins

aka - me?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Anyways - in order:

Cowboys, Ravens, U of Michigan, Ohio State, Yankees, Braves, ********, Cubs, Miami Football, Florida State football, USC...

Cowboys fans - easily. Straight up Bandwagon guys.
******** fans - Word to DoubleJ's. They talk #*@ then disapear like there team mid-season
sick.gif

Cleveland Lebrons - Nuff said.
And Flopping Paul Pierce fans

Only one vote for the Steelers? Not bad. Anyway, fanbases which seem to have a higher percentage of annoying fans:

Ohio state
Red sox
Pats
Bengals in 2005
Philly fan
Cavs
Ravens (angrier than other fans)
Cubs

Originally Posted by tupac003

I love how most of these fans bases have mulitple titles behind them.....

Surprised he didn't add Haters to the end.

I hate the typical guy whos a fan of Lakers/Yankees/Cowboys (all 3).

That's taking the easy route ('cept for the Cowboys).

LAKER FANS. Especially out here in San Diego. I always ask why they like the Lakers and it's always the same response: "Well since we don't have ateam, the Lakers are the closest." I then ask "how about the Clippers?" to be returned with "haha well I mean they suck....."

smh.gif

Hey WildKy....you sure this has nothing to do with the fact that we took 2 outta 3 at your park??

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Only one vote for the Steelers? Not bad.

I dont think that most people hate Steeler fans. I think we just hate that Steeler fans think that Big Ben is a great quarterback, rather than an average QBthat rides the coat tails of his defense to win.

I can't TOLERATE any Dallas Cowboys fan in the DC area.

95% of these dudes can't even name 10 players from the roster when I ask them to.

Back
Top Bottom