Which team's fan base do you hate the most?

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Only one vote for the Steelers? Not bad.

I dont think that most people hate Steeler fans. I think we just hate that Steeler fans think that Big Ben is a great quarterback, rather than an average QB that rides the coat tails of his defense to win.
eyes.gif
don't let his two superbowl rings get you all upset.

Big Ben is great, but being in school with him I am biased....

Wildcat what games did you go to this weekend?

Are we talking about fans on NT or just in general?

NT:
Lakers
Cowboys
no one else comes close

Real life:
Yankees
Boston College

1) Criminoles fans
2) Bandwagon Celtics fans from last year (there wasn't any of these dudes before last year, they were chanting MVP for Kobe in '06-'07
smh.gif
)
3) Cleveland Lebrons (they'll only be around for another year or so though)

Boston Fan. That goes for every one of em. Red Sox Nation, Pats fan, Bruins fans, Boston College, whatever. They need to just unleash the swine flu in all thearenas/stadiums there and call it a wrap.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Cowboys fans - easily. Straight up Bandwagon guys.
******** fans - Word to DoubleJ's. They talk #*@ then disapear like there team mid-season
sick.gif

Cleveland Lebrons - Nuff said.
And Flopping Paul Pierce fans

The !*@$ u talkin about?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Boston Fan. That goes for every one of em. Red Sox Nation, Pats fan, Bruins fans, Boston College, whatever. They need to just unleash the swine flu in all the arenas/stadiums there and call it a wrap.

Damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Cowboys fans - easily. Straight up Bandwagon guys.
******** fans - Word to DoubleJ's. They talk #*@ then disapear like there team mid-season
sick.gif

Cleveland Lebrons - Nuff said.
And Flopping Paul Pierce fans

The !*@$ u talkin about?
03d25cf42171e656bd0f8c4038e3c5f56251c01.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Boston Fan. That goes for every one of em. Red Sox Nation, Pats fan, Bruins fans, Boston College, whatever. They need to just unleash the swine flu in all the arenas/stadiums there and call it a wrap.
Boston fans
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Blazer fans easy.

I win.
can't stand em

Any Boston sports fans, Sox fans get a pass because I've always seen them around, but as for Celtics and Pats
smh.gif

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Seahawks fans because they harp on the 12th man $%%!!%%# and they didn't exsist until they got hot

Ohio State
Lakers fans because almost every Laker fan I know is the biggest crybaby like the word has it out for them, and they're some big underdog with a chip ontheir shoulder.

^ Sounds like the Seattle I know (majority).

I hate the bandwagon jumpers as well. I remember '98 when the Vikes had there glory and all of a sudden people started wearing vikings gear and all thatjazz....Mannn, I was wearing Viking purple in elementary school getting made fun of for it, just because it was purple..
laugh.gif

nope

dont get me wrong I love Seattle and their sporting events are really fun and the fans are super chill people, but you know just as well as I do that the 12thman is a load of bull and this team had zero support until they got new uniforms and a new stadium

Ohio State, followed closely by the Cavaliers.

Seahawks fans are a joke. Been to two games at Qwest Field, and the "12th man" was quiet as #!+% both times. Guess that happens when you get your#!+% pushed in at home.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Only one vote for the Steelers? Not bad.

I dont think that most people hate Steeler fans. I think we just hate that Steeler fans think that Big Ben is a great quarterback, rather than an average QB that rides the coat tails of his defense to win.
eyes.gif
don't let his two superbowl rings get you all upset.

indifferent.gif
Typical Big Ben enthusiast response.

1) Im not mad at all. Good for him that he has his rings. But you have to be on drugs if you think he is the reason they won both superbowls. (22.6 QBrating?
sick.gif
)

2) I actually strongly disagree with this argument. Football is a team sport. Just because he has 2 rings doesnt mean he is a great quarterback. Aaron Smithhas 2 superbowl rings too. He must be one of the top defensive ends too right?

**And to answer the OP's original question, I hate Red Sox fans and fans of every professional Arizona team. The most unrealistic and unknowledgable fansin the entire country.**

Back
Top Bottom