Which team's fan base do you hate the most?

Aaron Smith has 2 superbowl rings too. He must be one of the top defensive ends too right?
In the 3-4 alignment? Hell yeah. Unless you can think of some better. And you probably will but he right near the top. For the Steelers 3-4 heanchors the defense and shuts down the run game.

wildKYcat wrote:
Chicago Cubs.

based on my experiences and after this past weekend....these people have officially supplanted Boston Red Sox fans as the biggest collective group of douche bags ever (only because the Red Sox have actually won a world series recently.)� i've been to Wrigley as a visiting fan and have been to Reds' home games against the Cubs and Red Sox.� Cubs fans are worse when they're actually in your ballpark than they are when you're at Wrigley.

CubsLovableLosers01.gif

CubsScapegoating01.gif

CubsTradition01.gif

CubsFrustration01.gif

CubsDynasty01.gif

Cubs190801.gif

Marty.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

95% of the Cubs fans on this board are cool, but as a whole, these people suck.� however, they're great "fans."� they travel well, sell out their own ballpark every game....so props to the organization for maintaining such a large fan base w/o winning a championship in a century. but I'll be damned if the majority of Cubs fans became fans because they actually care....or they jumped on the bandwagon when they won (
laugh.gif
.)� they became fans because it's the cool thing to do.� but win or lose, they have fun....did i say win?

the actual die-hard are apprecited tho.
pimp.gif

who ya got?

My man

pimp.gif

��

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

060503_dallas_vmed_1p.widec.jpg

They have acheived nothing of relevance in the last 14 years but fans seem to think they are a lock for the Super Bowl every pre-season because of their "talent" and "pro bowlers" while bashing the rest of the NFC. Your team sucks until they prove otherwise. What yall did 14 years ago has nothing to do with who's on the team TODAY!!!!
This comin from an Eagles fan
roll.gif
. Show me a ring then we can talk, until then, piehole, shut

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At all the hate for New England sports teams.
Dominance will do that I guess

They are the most hated city in NT. Me personally #1Yankees and #2Lakers.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Boston Fan. That goes for every one of em. Red Sox Nation, Pats fan, Bruins fans, Boston College, whatever. They need to just unleash the swine flu in all the arenas/stadiums there and call it a wrap.

Damn.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i love it...

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

San Fagsisco Giants

Thats not even funny, that is just stupid.
Need I remind you what I could call your team?

Anyways,
Patriots Fans (Thinking they a dynasty and Tom Brady being the best QB of all time
laugh.gif
)
Dodger Fans (Think they are gonna win the World Series every year when until last year hadnt won a playoff series in 20 years
roll.gif

Raider Fans (They beat the 49ers in preseason and think they are gonna win 12 games that year)

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Seahawks fans are a joke. Been to two games at Qwest Field, and the "12th man" was quiet as #!+% both times. Guess that happens when you get your #!+% pushed in at home.

roll.gif
It's sad that there are more Raiders fans in Seattle than Seahawks fans.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

lakersflag.jpg

With the deepest passion!

With a passion too! Laker fans are nowhere to be found until they go to the finals. Once Shaq left I could'nt find a Laker fan.

Raider Fans (They beat the 49ers in preseason and think they are gonna win 12 games that year)
yeah and the niners stay tearing other teams apart

I actually have to add niner fans to the list, not necesarily on NT though.

A majority of my friends are niners fans and for the past 5 or 6 off seasons I have had to listen to "this is the year, this is theyear"....everytime they sign someone my boy hits me up like they just got the missing piece to the puzzle. and every year it is the same outcome.

Laker fans, majority of them are bandwagoners. I would like to see how many Stars would come out to see them if they really sucked. No diss to the real Lakerfans since day 1.

Also my peoples, the Philly fans I hate them just as much. They will hate you for an entire season then when they make the playoffs its "their"team. Majority are rude and just jump on whatever teams are hot.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Vikings fans because every year they are supposed to be some dark horse favorite and they generally just suck.
How does that have anything to do with the fans?

bandwagon fans of any team

celebrities that go to games but not really fans of either team

AirThompson wrote:
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

lakersflag.jpg

With the deepest passion!

With a passion too! Laker fans are nowhere to be found until they go to the finals. Once Shaq left I could'nt find a Laker fan.

?

Dude, we're like a disease, we never go away, the hell are you talkin about?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

-raider nation
-boston fans
-cowboy fans
-sf giants fans
-cleveland Lebron fans
-the 2007 playoff warrior bandwagon fans
-those kobe fans who think he can never do wrong
laugh.gif

-those jordan fans who think he can never do wrong
laugh.gif

YOU HAVE MY RESPECT SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU REALIZE WHO THE REAL NATION IS.

THERE IS ONLY ONE.

Back
Top Bottom