Which V's would you like to make a comeback next year?

Which V CW should be retroed?

• Burgundys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Beans

• Laneys

• University Blues

• Toro Pack

• Stealths

• Sunsets

• Olives

• You didn't name them

• None, the grapes and fire reds are good enough

• Total voters
Next year is the year of the V's and with the grapes and fire reds already in store what other colorways would you like to see make a comeback in 2013?

fire red with the blade tongue, and laneys

toro pack is nice but you know that isn't realistic

:pimp:

^ I must admit, that's one of the few shoes with contrast stitching that I like.  Remove it (or color it in) and those are absolute fire.  Another stupid LS release that I couldn't grab.
mean.gif

I'll be more than satisfied if the Grapes are the only ones released. In fact, that's all I care about in terms of 5s. If I could choose one other one, then I guess the Tokyo23 would be my wish. I don't really care about the Toro pack, I had my chance at getting them way back when they release, and do not regret passing. I never liked the Laney's.

i mean, the grapes are one of my favorite retros but the fact that they are going to be insanely hard to get makes me sick, and hate-filled haha same with just about every retro that comes out, hypeee!!! but i would also love to see those burgundys come back in nice quality but we all know thats too much to ask for in 2012..

metallic v's with the right material

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom