Whip Pick Up: Benz G55 AMG

Just had it delivered the other night, took it out for a spin today...
20a855u.jpg

2yycjtf.jpg

2cghbfa.jpg

I still got the Bentley Arnage, heres some old pics...Ive recently changed the amber lenses out for clear ones..
673yno.jpg

1j2k55.jpg

Heres my babies together, the White Range Sport used to be mine but I gave it to wifey...
vimmgk.jpg

23w1yec.jpg

Beautiful cars. Enjoy that ride man.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

ooooooweeeeeeeee, that is cold man.

how much do those puppies run?

what do you do for a living?

trulye what they call "baller on a budget"...classy cars but they're used. if you were really balling you'd get them new.

Originally Posted by BTK

trulye what they call "baller on a budget"...classy cars but they're used. if you were really balling you'd get them new.

Saltiest Comment in the history of NikeTalk....

Originally Posted by BTK

hate, hate, hate!!!

Nice fleet bro!
pimp.gif

What's the gas like on that G55?

G55 AMG is a beast

that thing sounds awesome..............now thats an SUV

I was always told to NEVER, EVER put it in 4x4 on the street on these. Because you will mess up the drivetrain. And it costs thousands to repair it.
Nice whip btw!

since when is a budget a bad thing? nice pickups though, still the same whip new/used only smarter. I know the cats with the old !*+ ford/altima in thebackground stay with the btk comments when they pull out the lot.

The Range is brand new,but why would I buy a new car for over 100k in the case of the g55 or over 220k in the Bentley case tho when they depreciate like crazyas soon as you buy them? Thats just a waste of dough, I could if i wanted to, but I can put that money into things that actually produce income for me insteadof wasting it on a depreciating asset like a new exotic luxury car. My investments and businesses that I put my money into produce enough income to let me buythese cars worry free.

Spending big dough on businesses and property to produce nice monthly income to buy yourself whatever you want and buy it smartly> Spending big dough ondepreciating nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom