Whip Pick Up: Benz G55 AMG

I agree with the fact that luxury cars have a huge depreciation, so it does make A LOT of sense to buy used (VNDS to NTer's who frown upon used cars
laugh.gif
)

buuur
pimp.gif

"I'm the only ninja you see on the hood with a G-wag..besides that old white lady..and she dont come in the hood"

good lookin on the compliments guys, I appreciate it

I own a few businesses, properties and stuff like that and am into investing...

Cars like the G55 and Arnage are far from practical and illogical and irrational and definitely cost alot to maintain, but I only buy stuff like this if I canbasically afford to throw that money away, caus thats what high end luxury cars are, a waste of money, especially buying them new....

Parking them in those spots is definitely a pain and I developed a system to do it perfectly every time, but Id rather have them there next to each otherbetween the pillars then takin the chance of some idiot renting a spot next to me and parking it next to me, this way no one can park near me except myself

The G55 power and torque is insane, the AMG suspension is really stiff and takes some time to get used to, I didnt take any interior pics but Ill post somefrom the dealers pics in a few....
And all my cars get roughly 15 miles a gallon, not that I really care...

my bad about the horrendous pics and size, my pic taking skills/knowledge isnt too good as u can tell..

I think its sleeker without the front brusgh grill guard so Ill probably leave it as it is for now, Id like to get some black rims for it but I have to see howit will affect the ride because the ride is already RIDICULOUSLY stiff. I might have the suspension and springs adjusted to the G500/550 ones to make it asofter ride.

Heres some interior pics the dealer took...
4335583_8.jpg

4335583_9.jpg

4335583_11.jpg

4335583_17.jpg
4335583_10.jpg

Damn that Bently. Even when you first posted that pickup I was like
eek.gif
. Thenew pickup is sick as well
pimp.gif
although I am more of a M6 guy.

!BWjgLCg!mk~%24(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw1)bDiBK(9KwnjnQ~~_12.JPG

Dont mean to thread jack...but I saw a G55 just like this one around my way...I think it was a Designo Ed'.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom