Whip Pick Up: Benz G55 AMG

pimp.gif

now black out that g55.

BOSS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

The Range is brand new,but why would I buy a new car for over 100k in the case of the g55 or over 220k in the Bentley case tho when they depreciate like crazy as soon as you buy them? Thats just a waste of dough, I could if i wanted to, but I can put that money into things that actually produce income for me instead of wasting it on a depreciating asset like a new exotic luxury car. My investments and businesses that I put my money into produce enough income to let me buy these cars worry free.

Spending big dough on businesses and property to produce nice monthly income to buy yourself whatever you want and buy it smartly> Spending big dough on depreciating nonsense.

CheckmateD.jpg

Nice, whip. Props on the pick up.

No hate, but here is something me and my boys always wondered:

Isn't an AMG package on a G-wagon the equivalent of strapping a rocket booster to an elephant? I never saw the point in and AMG S-class and especially theG-wagon.

And to the guy saying buy luxury cars used, I guess the term "exponential deprecation" is not in your vocabulary
eyes.gif
. Buying them used like OP is smarter IMO.

That's what's up!

I don't want to ask too many details, but enlighten me (and us) what your job/salary is. we're trynna get on that program fam!

Originally Posted by BTK

trulye what they call "baller on a budget"...classy cars but they're used. if you were really balling you'd get them new.

*smh*

Why cop brand new when you can save a few bucks and get it like new

to OP...fresh fleet man...for real...

some real haters in here

"enjoy 9 miles to the gallon"

*smh*

If you have those 3 whips....you ain't thinkin about the cost of gas...

Les, I'd be nervous about backing in the Arnage everytime into that spot right next to the pillar
laugh.gif

rulye what they call "baller on a budget"...classy cars but they're used. if you were really balling you'd get them new.

Your an idiot,
laugh.gif
you obviously don't know any wealthy people or youwould know most of them are not that careless with their money to scoop new rides all the time, especially on cars that have horrendous depreciation, the onlytime you see wealthy people in new rides all the time is usually if they are leasing, please put the MTV down. Also, if you think its "balling on abudget" to own two cars used that can buy a house then you are
tired.gif
. The maintenance on those cars are ridiculous, that's why you rarely see them on the road, new or used. I'm not saying dude is rich (neither is he) andno one ever said that because someone has a particular car it means they have a $+%! load of money, but as long as he's meeting his obligations its no onesbiz. The G55 is a TIMELESS car, many props I prefer it in silver, but you can't go wrong with black. When things settle down with the economy I'll belooking into a used G55.

Not really a fan of the car but nice pickup.

Like everyone else wants to know what do you do for a living?

Looking at those pics again.....cot damn thats a sexy vehicle
pimp.gif

Exudes rugged luxury. Perfect complement to the Big B.

You thinking about throwing on the front grille?

10583-2005-Mercedes-Benz-G55-AMG.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

The Range is brand new,but why would I buy a new car for over 100k in the case of the g55 or over 220k in the Bentley case tho when they depreciate like crazy as soon as you buy them?
Exactly. My parents have never purchased a new car, and I plan on following that pattern.

Back
Top Bottom