White Cement 4 LC ... Another one, I know....

Just to start out, I've already looked through numerous threads and other online sites for research before making the decision to start this LC...that there are many others of already. The biggest thing as you will see in the photos is that on the left shoe the NA is basically touching the left side of the leather and is not centered. I'm hoping it's just a flaw, which I can live with. A fake pair, I however, can not live with. Also on the 2016 WC4s is the heel tab more flimsy than say the Toro 4s or the Alt89 4s? The pair I have is. I really appreciate any help and feedback. Even though this is my first post (just finally created an account), I have been following and reading for the last year and have immensely enjoyed learning about many aspects of the shoes I love. Not new to the shoe game, just new to NT.
View media item 2356531View media item 2356532View media item 2356533View media item 2356534View media item 2356535View media item 2356536View media item 2356537View media item 2356539View media item 2356540
GALLERY]

Anyone? Any opinions? I messaged the guy who I bought them from and he said he would issue a partial refund or a full refund if I wanted to return them. Just trying to get some more experienced reviews before I make my decision

Not an expert but I compared my WC4 and the only thing I found different is the dots orientation begins the lace holder.
My WC4, Toro and Oreos are all the same, but my Alt 89 and DFA ( same with each other) are different from the other 3.

First pics WC4 and 2nd pic ALT89

View media item 2357483View media item 2357484

Not an expert but I compared my WC4 and the only thing I found different is the dots orientation begins the lace holder.
My WC4, Toro and Oreos are all the same, but my Alt 89 and DFA ( same with each other) are different from the other 3.

First pics WC4 and 2nd pic ALT89

View media item 2357483View media item 2357484

I did the same with my ALT89s and they're identical to your ALT89s. Are you size 10 or smaller? I thought I recalled seeing similar dots to yours in 10 or smaller on some other posts regarding WC4s. Also are your dots raised to the touch in the WC4s? My WC4s are not, and my ALT89s are. This has to be one of the best fakes around if it is, especially with the Nike receipt that matches up to feel as all my personal ones I've received from Nike. If the NA on back wasn't so off to the left, I would've never created this thread. It's bugging the hell out of me. Thanks for the response!

Back
Top Bottom