WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

LoveTheXIV (OP, NY Giants 11) is telling:

Nobody knows whats dropping ONE YEAR AHEAD OF TIME.
You obviously are a young buck and don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!! What do you think they come up with a shoe they wannarelease a few months before??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't think LOVETHEXIV would start a new thread and create news that isn't true. Newbie NTers however....

We'll have to wait and see, but if true, I called it, Either the White Cement IIIs or IV's would have Nike Air. It just would've been more fittingif it was the III's imo. I like both OG IIIs and IV's though...

Hopefully(and JB is known to do this consistently), they won't mess it up real bad. (Nike Air on the tongue is just attrocious and a real low blow)

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

My brothers, friends cousins aunt's uncle whos grandfather knows this guy who's brother is the best friend of another guy that owns JB said this.

Yea, right.

laugh.gif

but on the real, give GG a break. we all know things are always subject to change @ JB. just because every little detail of his info may not be exactly correctdoesn't mean he's flat out lying. and we have seen plenty of times where "confirmed" info has been changed at the last minute also. a leasthe is constantly tryna provide us with info. well, at least he was until ppl started tryna call him out.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

l2icel3oi9i6 wrote:

if the shape, quality, etc aren't the same as the OG, there's really no point in bringing back nike air because that'll just destroy the nike air
logo..

but i'll wait for pics to see how the shoes will turn out...if it's true.

qft. that's what i was thinking. if you're gonna bring back nike air you have to go all the way or else

why even bother. but if i had to choose one or the other i'd go with better quality/shape

true that, quality/shape >> NA

Thanks for guys, all i have to say is ......... if the IVs feel like the Mist Blues....... ill pass and concentrate on the III's because they felt likesome bricks.

You know what, it would be weird seeing a bananna shaped, thin netting, White Cement IV's with the NA on the back.

i really hope these come out and are done right, favorite colorway of my favorite J's!

Jordan Brand can put Nike Air or the Jumpman on the back, I could careless.

I just want the the Jordans to have great quality.

But at the end of the day, I'm happy that the White Cement IV are about to release again - I can't wait.

thanks for the info...let's see how this next year pants out i might have some great 21st birthday presents lined up for the year
smokin.gif
::crosses fingers::

Why???...I say fire reds or military blues get the nike air treatment!...don't hold your breath

Man blco02, you went in on GG. Haven't seen him much after the whole AJ XI Columbia event took place a few months back. He still lurks in general though.

Will be looking forward indeed to this release if and when it happens

Quality of materials preferable to Nike Air but it would be good to have that back too

Back
Top Bottom