WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

these will SMOKE when they drop...da white and cement jordan IV forces have sold really really well..and those were fusions....so you can imagine da realthing.

what good is nike air on the back if the quality is garbage... if true lets hope the quality is as good as the TB IIIs of this year

Originally Posted by DaeWing

I read a blog somewhere by Chi McBride and he said that next year "Nike Air" will be on the Jordans...

Has there been anything lately that's disappointed you?
As for disappointments, I was really real with them about the one thing I am absolutely NOT feeling : Air Force 1/Jordan Fusions. Though I could go on and on about how much I'm not feelin' 'em, I'll sum it up in one word: STOP! But overall, I think the ship is righting itself and the future is by NO means grim. Plus, there's a release coming up real soon that the heads are REALLY gonna dig. I cant say what it is, but I'll give up a l'il hint…Nike Air…Nike Air…NIke Air…That's my State of the Union on JB!
I've heard this Chi McBride mentioned a lot in this thread, so I googled him & found out that he is an actor.

Can someone please explain to me what is his connection with Jordan Brand & why everyone seems to be taking his words as gospel?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by DaeWing

I read a blog somewhere by Chi McBride and he said that next year "Nike Air" will be on the Jordans...

Has there been anything lately that's disappointed you?
As for disappointments, I was really real with them about the one thing I am absolutely NOT feeling : Air Force 1/Jordan Fusions. Though I could go on and on about how much I'm not feelin' 'em, I'll sum it up in one word: STOP! But overall, I think the ship is righting itself and the future is by NO means grim. Plus, there's a release coming up real soon that the heads are REALLY gonna dig. I cant say what it is, but I'll give up a l'il hint…Nike Air…Nike Air…NIke Air…That's my State of the Union on JB!
I've heard this Chi McBride mentioned a lot in this thread, so I googled him & found out that he is an actor.

Can someone please explain to me what is his connection with Jordan Brand & why everyone seems to be taking his words as gospel?

Get Sole Collector Issue #11, there's a nice article with Chi's connection with Jordan.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these will SMOKE when they drop...da white and cement jordan IV forces have sold really really well..and those were fusions....so you can imagine da real thing.
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Dont play.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

LoveTheXIV (OP, NY Giants 11) is telling:

duck_tales.jpg

Nobody knows whats dropping ONE YEAR AHEAD OF TIME.

NOTE: DONT BELIEVE THE GREATEST GOLIATH. HE'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN A FAKE (Columbia XI). Just dont say i didnt warn you!!

lol
laugh.gif
, and thats true no one knows whats dropping one year ahead

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I have a pair of DS 99's.

Whatever. My mold is better than yours. At least it'll feel like I'm wearing a real shoe(when i decide to un-DS them) opposed to you guys with ur terrible quality molds.
Yeah, but you have to figure that by the time that you do decide to wear them you'll be luckly if they last a couple hours before theydisintegrate.
So, yeah, I'm all for the 2010 cement IV. I'm a size 9 too so I don't have to worry about no damn "banana boat" shape...

nike air or not, these are still getting picked up. So mad I got rid of my retro pair last year. shaking my head. My boy gave me those 4's for a pair ofsome regular bumble bee dunk hi's.

if these drop with nike air on the back......im going to try and get as many pairs as possible.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

if these drop with nike air on the back......im going to try and get as many pairs as possible.

Why. So you can shove as many pairs in your closet just to look at?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom