WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

First off I think I should go through this whole thread and make a list of all the "know it alls" saying there is no way Nike Air will be on thesenext year so when they drop and they have Nike Air I can drop the list of all the nay sayers!!!

Secondly, all you people saying what crappy quality the CDP IV's are, hit me up and sell me your 9.5's if they are so crappy... That's what Ithought, you still have them and still rock them and still bought them so why talk crap about them??? Kids these days crack me up with their "ohh man theycrease real easy" and this and that... JESUS CHRIST THEY ARE SHOES... SHOES CREASE, PERIOD!!!! It's really not that serious!!!! The best is when thesekids complained and weren't even born when the shoes came out let alone even owned a pair when they came out!!!!

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

It dnt matter how its made all you cats will hop on the band wagon and cop them so stop the complaining we all know half of nt will have these except the og heads so let's be serious

you want a cookie? i don't consider myself a true OG head just because im missing about 4 OG shoes which i was able to obtain through the retro releases but you don't have to act like you are the #@$%. It's a shoe... its not that serious. If someone wants to get the retros then so be it. It doesnt mean that someone is jumping on the bangwagon. You are sad
tired.gif

No you my fellow nt'er is sad bcuz you dnt get the point idc if all nt gets the sneaker I'm just saying to those dudes saying if nike air is not onthem they are not copping the need to realize they are still copping it regardless of nike air or not

i hope these drop, missed the release in high school, man wish i had the money during those days.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

They're also dropping fire-red IV's again (Mars) but without Mars, and with Nike Air on the back.

please dont play with my emotions

Yeah these are coming I said this awhile ago too....
grin.gif
lol whatever, butwe'll see

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

They're also dropping fire-red IV's again (Mars) but without Mars, and with Nike Air on the back.

grin.gif
lol whatever, but we'll see
are yall serious?
no offense but thats not happenng

Yeah, lets just throw in the Blk/red and Military IV's releasing again next year too with NIKE AIR on them while we're at it.

GreatestGoliath - has always been a reliable source, so trust this dude, and thanks

He said the space jams were releasing and look they ARE, same goes with everything else.

im sorry for ever doubting...but that other thread was true too where it says theyre bringing back the nike air!!!! i guess jb actually is better than we allthought huh?
laugh.gif

Its crazy... I said grapes were dropping a year before release date... sigh

As if I just come in here to make meaningless threads?

SIGH....

ALL YALL GETTIN STUPID EXCITED LETTIN JB PLAY WITH YALL EMOTIONS THEN NEXT YEAR HITS AND A NIKE AIR PACK COMES OUT AND YALL COMPLAININ AND THEN COP SO YES THATSAYIN IS TRUE BELIEVE NOTHIN OF WHAT YOU HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

grin.gif
lol whatever, but we'll see
my god i hope thats true

Let's see Chi McBride wasn't kidding.

Hope this is true

And dammit, i hope they fix the shape of the IV's! Make them more bulky and not banana shaped.

It would be great if these do release with Nike Air, but it's way too far in the future to make any predictions at this point.

Back
Top Bottom