White Cement IV Returning Spring/Summer 2025

I will forever sing anyones praises online and to anyone who will listen if anybody can confirm if fire red 5s with the black tongue or if Playoff 7s are coming back in 2025 or 2026. You can DM if necessary 😂 yes I’m thirsty.

Back on topic though. I might double up on these, they’re that necessary. White Cement 4s might be the best 4s there is.

Jordan brand plans 24-36 months out. Yes I metioned cherry 11 mid 4 months prior to anyone. I don’t care to take credit for anything, hell I already know the 2025/2026 line up. But time and time again when I’ve dropped clues or info you get wack comments claiming it’s all predictable. (Thanks tips, it’s a cycle of wash, rinse..repeat).

I also mentioned the black and red 1s in 85 cut was coming back for the ASW 2025 back in January ….right here on Nike talk in a thread and got laughed at.

There’s a big difference between stuff being predictable and knowing and seeing launch calendars months and years out.

I dropped Zsneakerz that the white cement 4 was coming back in April, he told me no they are not…look who’s right. Niketalk is one of the most toxic environments…hence why I barely share anything and don’t come on here often. ✌️
Just came back and saw this. Thank you sir

Now I dunno if I want to keep my midnight navy 4s... I mean, I know one is navy and the other is black, and I do love my white and navy shoes. I dunno, maybe I will unDS those when these drop.

Slaughter you better throw those white/navy's in a donation bin when these OG's release.

What was the grey on the 2016's called? Weren't they "cement grey"?

We going back to Tech Grey now?

Regardless what they 'call' it, they better look like the OG's.

Could be wrong but I think they called it Tech grey.. they also got summit white on them.. might end up seeing some midsole yellowing but hope not. 'Leather' better be way better than MB's lol.

Could be wrong but I think they called it Tech grey.. they also got summit white on them.. might end up seeing some midsole yellowing but hope not. 'Leather' better be way better than MB's lol.

You right. Just looked em' up and they were Tech Grey as well.

I was shook because I remember some mid 2000's pair I bought, Jumpman on the back, were called Tech Grey and the grey was dark as hell! :smh: But if the color is similar to the 2016 pair we good.

23mj88 23mj88 . I made the comment that at this point, releases were pretty much predictable. Others as well. And for the most part they are now. I dont think there is anything wack about that statement. I believe the reason you get the kickback you do is because you make a post about a shoe releasing, then weeks to months later, you make sure everyone sees your post again. It comes across like your pissed that you didnt get the recognition for the info when really who cares? Its all about us getting the shoe right? I appreciate anyone in here that comes with some future knowledge of releases. You included. But to be upset when people respond to your posts with a little bit of questioning and comments? I dont understand that from someone with the social media understanding that you have. NT can be toxic for sure. But, the people in here are mostly dedicated to the hobby where as other platforms, they are not.

Predictable or not.. I think he (like most who drop info on here) get irritated when randos start questioning it and they are reliable but since they aren't some SM platform, people find it hard to believe. I don't think he's pissed he doesn't get 'recognition' .. I think he points it out because when he drops the info.. its usually subtle because he doesn't care much for internet points.

I can see how that cycle would irritate someone just trying to look out for the community and if you've been on this board long enough, you can understand that REAL ones that drop info come few and far between. I will take solid reliable/quiet info over predictions and PS mock ups any day.

We have a reliable, inside source here on NT.......for FREE!....and folks are acting this way??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

"But....but...but it's predictable....." ......................FOH.

Enjoy the fact we have 23mj88 23mj88 and let that man say whatever the hell he wants.

Some entitled SOB's here. :lol::smh:

We have a reliable, inside source here on NT.......for FREE!....and folks are acting this way??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

"But....but...but it's predictable....." ......................FOH.

Enjoy the fact we have 23mj88 23mj88 and let that man say whatever the hell he wants.

Some entitled SOB's here. :lol::smh:
That’s not what people are saying at all. It’s always been predictable. And people still always need confirmation

We’ve gotta stop the meat riding. Yes it’s cool to have people giving up inside info but let’s not act like we haven’t always had at least one person here doing that. Props to all those dudes but they are not Jesus Christ. Let’s chill

Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen not 1 person on here saying anything negative about the dude? Only myself and a few others have said that the release cycle has become like 75% predictable at this point in time. No vitriol was thrown. And cats came out responding like

IMG_2801.gif

My man’s AIR J XIII AIR J XIII been giving up inside info along with many others over the years. We’re all grateful but the glazing has to stop

People on NT always struggle with stuff being mutually exclusive. Two different things can be true simultaneously even if you don't like one of them.

I say, yes, the guy has great inside info but also the releases are predictable.

:lol:

Nah. It ain’t meat riding or glazing. No need to. If you can predict it great. Drop the info in advance …..Well in advance. If not just say thanks and keep it moving. It does seem dismissive of his info reading the comments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom