White Cement IV Returning Spring/Summer 2025

What I'm about to say has nothing to do with 23MJ88, he probably does have inside information. But yes, it's not hard to predict Jordan Brands releases of OGs when you consider which classics are due.

Sometimes they surprise us but for the most part it's predictable.

I definitely had the Grape 5s and black toe 14s, olive 9, cool grey 9, and flu game 12 coming back within the next few years that's why I didn't buy older pairs when I really wanted them these past few years.

Yeah I agree. That’s all I was saying. I wasn’t trying to disprove dude having inside info. Dudes on here are weirdos

UNDS'd my second pair last month right before the news released that these are coming next year. I'm so in for at least 2 more.
IMG_20240615_153146470.jpg

Last edited:
Jordan brand plans 24-36 months out. Yes I metioned cherry 11 mid 4 months prior to anyone. I don’t care to take credit for anything, hell I already know the 2025/2026 line up. But time and time again when I’ve dropped clues or info you get wack comments claiming it’s all predictable. (Thanks tips, it’s a cycle of wash, rinse..repeat).

I also mentioned the black and red 1s in 85 cut was coming back for the ASW 2025 back in January ….right here on Nike talk in a thread and got laughed at.

There’s a big difference between stuff being predictable and knowing and seeing launch calendars months and years out.

I dropped Zsneakerz that the white cement 4 was coming back in April, he told me no they are not…look who’s right. Niketalk is one of the most toxic environments…hence why I barely share anything and don’t come on here often. ✌️

Jordan brand plans 24-36 months out. Yes I metioned cherry 11 mid 4 months prior to anyone. I don’t care to take credit for anything, hell I already know the 2025/2026 line up. But time and time again when I’ve dropped clues or info you get wack comments claiming it’s all predictable. (Thanks tips, it’s a cycle of wash, rinse..repeat).

I also mentioned the black and red 1s in 85 cut was coming back for the ASW 2025 back in January ….right here on Nike talk in a thread and got laughed at.

There’s a big difference between stuff being predictable and knowing and seeing launch calendars months and years out.

I dropped Zsneakerz that the white cement 4 was coming back in April, he told me no they are not…look who’s right. Niketalk is one of the most toxic environments…hence why I barely share anything and don’t come on here often. ✌️
Get the Gloves to come out again. My pair from the last release yellowed like crazy out of nowhere :lol:

You are appreciated sir.

There's a difference between "predictions" and confirmed info, so please stick around. :nthat:

Sooooo just a quick question especially if you know what’s coming out, is there any plans for white Infrared VI’s? 🤞🏽

Kind of surprised this hasn’t been addressed but are we finally getting a durabuck type upper (‘89/‘99) or is it gonna be leather again?
Most casuals would complain about durabuck/synthetic leather. They’re only happy with tumbled leather because that’s the only thing they perceive as being quality material. I really hope we get a nice synthetic leather though.

Back
Top Bottom