WHITE CEMENT IV TO DROP THIS AUGUST!!!!!

tired.gif

Im sure they are droppin, but with paper thin hard as a rock synthetic leather. Im not to hyped up

I am surprised we dont have any confirmed sample pics of any of these rumored third and fourth quarter releases.

Don't know why so many doubt if these are going to come out....... It's not a matter IF they Drop it's a matter of WHEN they drop........

Nuff Said....about this............. for now anyways.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Don't know why so many doubt if these are going to come out....... It's not a matter IF they Drop it's a matter of WHEN they drop........

Goliath I have no doubt about any release info that comes from you man. I always trust your info bro. I just can't wait to see some pics.

^ nice...Now hopefully JB will will give us the right quality on these classics..Even if they add $10-20 to the price tag to make up for cost of bettermaterials it would be well worth it..

This will be a nice release but I won't cop for the same reasons I did not cop the CDP IV's.

Originally Posted by marley

Goliath I have no doubt about any release info that comes from you man. I always trust your info bro. I just can't wait to see some pics.
WOW, polish his tools why don't you
laugh.gif

Goliath, I don't trust your word, same way I don't trust anyones word on his very public forum
However I do appreciate your knowledgeable post, when available
The last time NT made me have an orgasm with info was summer of spring of 2006
Snuggles came thru
eek.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

laugh.gif

Goliath, I don't trust your word, same way I don't trust anyones word on his very public forum
Snuggles came thru
eek.gif

i wonder where snuggles went.

to MJRM2384:

if you think about how much it costs to make a shoe JB can give us quality without charging us more.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

laugh.gif

Snuggles came thru
eek.gif

i wonder where snuggles went.

to MJRM2384:

if you think about how much it costs to make a shoe JB can give us quality without charging us more.
I remember his avy at one point with the full zip up hoodie
laugh.gif

posts like is he a male or female?!
laugh.gif

Snuggles overall
pimp.gif
appreciated

SNUGGLES is Chilling with P$C..... Don't you guys read General Forum...............
he fell off tho
laugh.gif

I'll never forget that day he dropped that bomb with all the 3's, 4's, 5's
greatest post of all time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the way things are going (have been) I seriously doubt we will ever see pics like that again...
Goliath, are you sure you are not snuggles?
laugh.gif

SNUGGLES is Chilling with P$C..... Don't you guys read General Forum...............
he fell off tho
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the way things are going (have been) I seriously doubt we will ever see pics like that again...
laugh.gif
Yup I'm pretty Sure that I'm not snuggles
laugh.gif

But All will be reveled soon.... Very Very Soon. When that day happens, Heart Attacks will happen.

i hate when people say "i heard from a source". post your source and provide pics if you can.
if not then don't post the info. hopefully these iv's come out soon though.

he fell off tho
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yup I'm pretty Sure that I'm not snuggles
laugh.gif

But All will be reveled soon.... Very Very Soon. When that day happens, Heart Attacks will happen.

yo GG you be coming with some good hints in your posts
pimp.gif

I'll say this the ones doubting you is pure foolishness '10 will be bringing OG collectors back and/or the ones who said they were done with JB...nodoubt
grin.gif

haha some of these you WILL NOT be able to pass on most of these releases

Back
Top Bottom