WHITE CEMENT IV TO DROP THIS AUGUST!!!!!

2 all the "insiders", I have a question. Why are u hyping us up for cdp quality re-re-retros?
I learned my lesson...

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Goliath, are you sure you are not snuggles?
laugh.gif
Yup I'm pretty Sure that I'm not snuggles
laugh.gif

But All will be reveled soon.... Very Very Soon. When that day happens, Heart Attacks will happen.
yo GG you be coming with some good hints in your posts
pimp.gif

I'll say this the ones doubting you is pure foolishness '10 will be bringing OG collectors back and/or the ones who said they were done with JB...no doubt
grin.gif

haha some of these you WILL NOT be able to pass on most of these releases
Yeah right^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm all for the hidden hints within post from connected NTer's, however I'm unaware of any of GG's credentials
and btw

Originally Posted by finnns2003

'99 IV's with NIKEAIR >
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Snugglesmcduggle was that his name? I totally forgot about that guy!

Yeah that was his name
grin.gif
, he used to stay providing fresh exclusiveinfo.......

2 all the "insiders", I have a question. Why are u hyping us up for cdp quality re-re-retros?
I learned my lesson...
seriously stop...its starting to annoy me
no ones hyping anything the "insiders" are only informing you of whats releasing...take it or leave it...I now see why the BIG JB informers left thisforum behind along time ago
tired.gif

I learned my lesson...
no ones hyping anything the "insiders" are only informing you of whats releasing...take it or leave it...I now see why the BIG JB informers left this forum behind along time ago
tired.gif
you don't want it with me son...
Holla at me when your NT user name turns a year old

im not gonna believe this because the gatorade VI's got all hyped in Feb., and there is no gatorade VI's. i'll believe it when i see pics

stop complaining about the quality everyone please. we have not seen them yet. complaining wont make them better. no one is forcing you to pick these up, ifyou dont like the quality, dont buy them...simple

I wont buy them if I like them, and yes that gives me 2 the right 2 complain.
Unlike your mans n them that complains and buys anyway
roll.gif

Gatorade 6s feb '09?
nerd.gif

Quality inspired by the greatest player ever!!!!!

I learned my lesson...
no ones hyping anything the "insiders" are only informing you of whats releasing...take it or leave it...I now see why the BIG JB informers left this forum behind along time ago
tired.gif

Dude the user name age has NOTHING to do with it ....

I learned my lesson...
tired.gif

are you serious little guy
laugh.gif

you're a supposed OG NTer but didn't even know who BabyJ was
eyes.gif

even with me being newer then you are...I still have more info on Jordans then you do so fall back
grin.gif

but good looks Rico...how you been bro???
pimp.gif

we can all hope that this is true. if not, no sweat. people will be right,wrong and misinformed of releases. nothing is in stone. dates change and so doesdesigns. i don't need a year on this forum or any other thread to know jordans or how the shoe game works. i attempt to post in a professional manor andmaintain good comm with fellow nt'ers instead of workin on post count.

Please see the white/cement dub zeros coming out later this year. That is probably the ugliest cement color I have ever seen, and is most likely what JB willuse when they make the cement IV. Leave the shoe alone JB.

^^^ true that...they will probably drop to honor the whole dtrt anniversary and of course they will be banana shaped and have a darker less accurate cementprint, but regardless i would rather see them dropping colorways that mean something like this... then black yellow and orange and blue hypebeasts colorways, Iam pleased to say it looks like we have gotten past that horrible trend for this brand...well I hope anyway!
tired.gif

Yeah all we have to do now is to get them to stop releasing all these fusions and re-focus on the basketball portion of their business which is what they usedto be all about

Quality this and quality that, half of you guys dont even ball in your jays. They are ment for casual wear not for bball. So the quality doesnt need to be upto par. Have you guys seen the new Kobe's? There is glue shown all over them. Glue has been present on shoes since day one. No shoe has ever been perfectnot even OG's. I hope they do drop the Cement IV's and those who say they aint coppin, will be all over this shoes come RD.

Back
Top Bottom