White Girls Love Black Men!!! vol. Swag, Skinny Jeans, and Snapbacks LOL

laugh.gif
at unfounded stereotypes. is Daddy rich and paying for their M3? Or are they incestuous, trailer trash?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I know the Jordan girl
laugh.gif
. I saw her post this on FB yesterday and was like wth?
laugh.gif

Well tell her you got a NT brother that wants to get at her I'm not a thug lol

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I know the Jordan girl
laugh.gif
. I saw her post this on FB yesterday and was like wth?
laugh.gif

Well tell her you got a NT brother that wants to get at her I'm not a thug lol

^^I will let her know, brother
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No lie, about 7 years ago, I was approached by this guy who wanted me to +$%+ his wife while he watched- paid me 2 g's too, man she was a scandinavian godess, blonde hair down to her back, and a rack like nordstroms. Turns out, the couple lived in my town, but were from Utah originally, she went home and told like 7 of her friends about the magic of dark meat, they were down for the getdown, all paid too. Those were some years I'll tell ya.
True story bro?
I can see it happening. When I was in the Navy, I was in training (a-school). A guy in my class woud always talk about how fine his girl was and the freaky stuff she would do. One day he showed me pictures of her on the bed buck-ked naked. Told him she was straight (in my mind she was bad for a red-head). He then asked if I wanted to smash. She was coming to visit him so I could hit then. I was honestly caught off guard. I hit him with the hell no and left. She indeed came and my boy smashed with dude fapping in the corner. 
More recently my ex and I had started smashing again. I knew she was dating a young white guy and didn't care. She started wanting me to record our sex sessions. She wanted to get rid of ole boy so she sent him a tape. This fool enjoyed it and did not care. He sent her a text saying he liked it and if he could watch when we did it and requested stuff.

Some white guys like to see their women plowed by black dudes. 

I could never get into the swinger stuff. 
word that ****hold %@*% is mad weird b....6 black dudes running a train on dudes wife and ole boy just in the corner fapping
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

laugh.gif
at unfounded stereotypes. is Daddy rich and paying for their M3? Or are they incestuous, trailer trash?

laugh.gif
think location has a lot to do with it....up in stamford, greenwich, orange, etc daddy prolly paying for the m3 but somewere in the deep south it could be incestuous trailer trash

These girls live in Utah like around the block from me. Trust me, location plays a significant role in this. Or does it? I dunno

The Jordan girl just put her facebook back up. They both said that they've received tons of requests/ follows.

I commented on ayzees status, basically saying that it's good that she knows what makes her happy and haters gonna hate (if anyone happens to read it, I'm Quentin)
nI kinda have mixed feelings about this. I typically don't like race to be explicitly brought up at all since it's a touchy subject and as a country we're attempting to eliminate the color lines, however, there's nothing wrong with expressing what you love, even if it's outside of the norm.

One guy on the status relayed a message to the effect "everyone on world star is calling you the *penis* hungry white girl" her response: IDGAF!!!
pimp.gif
#swag #cook #skinnyjeans

I don't care how I sound to you. You're horrible at Draw Something btw. A shirt with a number on it and you can't figure out that it's a jersey? Your opinion= invalid.

I love being a caramel complexion Hispanic, you white n black folks forever arguing over the color of your skin

"It don't matter of your black or white"

smile.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

No lie, about 7 years ago, I was approached by this guy who wanted me to +$%+ his wife while he watched- paid me 2 g's too, man she was a scandinavian godess, blonde hair down to her back, and a rack like nordstroms. Turns out, the couple lived in my town, but were from Utah originally, she went home and told like 7 of her friends about the magic of dark meat, they were down for the getdown, all paid too. Those were some years I'll tell ya.
is this... real life?
Yup. Happens a lot, more than you would think. I watched a documentary on it like 2 weeks ago cause Whyhellothere Mentioned it in the thread about nothing. Google "Vice Guide To Mandingo" and it'll show up. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I love being a caramel complexion Hispanic, you white n black folks forever arguing over the color of your skin

"It don't matter of your black or white"

smile.gif

Damn it is better than crazy people thinking that you are Chinese 
laugh.gif
 or something else bizarre. They probably ask you 'what are you'
But yeah, we argue. 

^^^Yeah a lot of anger going on. I couldn't imagine what life would be like if stuff like this led me to make those kinds of comments etc. I would be a hot mess. Wouldn't even be able to watch T.V. haha. Black people everywhere

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

is this... real life?

I've heard stories like this numerous times. Happens alot on vacation spots too

Happened to me once, I went in. It was just me and her though. 

they all stay out in Utah so they're not exposed to many black people which is probably why they're so fascinated by them and think snapbacks and what not were put on by black guys.  I smashed an Asian chick born and raised in China and she started talking reckless like those chicks saying, how black guys were so much hotter than other guys cuz of the way they talk, walk, dress, etc.  I was 
roll.gif
.  That youtube vid didn't bother me at all and I'd smash Ayzee and Jordan in a heartbeat.  You could say I prefer white girls (although I like girls of all races) but I wouldn't go as far to say that they're better than black girls because they have less attitude, real hair, more $, etc. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

True story bro?
I can see it happening. When I was in the Navy, I was in training (a-school). A guy in my class woud always talk about how fine his girl was and the freaky stuff she would do. One day he showed me pictures of her on the bed buck-ked naked. Told him she was straight (in my mind she was bad for a red-head). He then asked if I wanted to smash. She was coming to visit him so I could hit then. I was honestly caught off guard. I hit him with the hell no and left. She indeed came and my boy smashed with dude fapping in the corner. 
More recently my ex and I had started smashing again. I knew she was dating a young white guy and didn't care. She started wanting me to record our sex sessions. She wanted to get rid of ole boy so she sent him a tape. This fool enjoyed it and did not care. He sent her a text saying he liked it and if he could watch when we did it and requested stuff.

Some white guys like to see their women plowed by black dudes. 

I could never get into the swinger stuff. 

this is some type of youprn **%*

Back
Top Bottom