White Girls Love Black Men!!! vol. Swag, Skinny Jeans, and Snapbacks LOL

They took it down because white supremacist groups were broadcasting their info. It's probably still up on worldstar.

I don't know when Anton gets out of banned camp, but he's probably dying to post in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

They made it to a white supremacist blog!!! Supposedly "people are looking for them".

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t872460/

I say we make a bunch of fake accounts and troll them like only NT can
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Stormfront moderates and approves EVERY post before its viewable

Not trollable

edit

ThorrocksJs wrote:
Y'all don't see they viewing us as pieces of meat and as sexual objects. That white man has class's black man has swag comment makes me want to vomit
I personally dont give a *!@!. A man is a sexual being, fambs.

video is private........fix it

my dude put me up on white girls like this before...it was fantastic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

your're talkin about middle america white girls that never seen colored folks in their life, once they get a piece of that minority meat, they hooked

Those girls are just immature, take advantage of it while you can young padwans

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by EvansST

Some dudes in this thread are really offended.

If it's any consolation most black women are starting to go for white dudes.

oh?

Oops, I meant to say most black girls I know are starting to.
and white guys are going for that? thats usually da rarer configuration of black and white relationships.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

your're talkin about middle america white girls that never seen colored folks in their life, once they get a piece of that minority meat, they hooked
Very true man. You can find this at tons of colleges, but on top of having the ones that stay hooked, you also have the ones who basically bang black
dudes all through college, then a couple of months after they graduate, some unsuspecting white dude falls in a trap and ends up married to her, and 

to her, her past suddenly doesn't exist. What a shame
laugh.gif

For those that were claiming sarcasm, she sure seems to be going strong, lol

http://www.facebook.com/jtallred1

From her page:

"As much hate as were getting, were getting a lot of love too. It sucks that people hate, but my opinion still hasn't changed. We didn't i intentionally mean to piss off anyone. But honestly I feel good for standing up for something I believe in. S/O to all the people we made proud. This is all for you![emoji]9829[/emoji] I'll take the $*+*#@$% standing up for you guys anyway. Haters make us stronger. Just saying, right?!"

"The thing is... Love is love. No matter your race or gender. I dont care if you hate me for my own personal views. I just happened to be more open with my opinions! If you hate me for it, cool. Do you. But it's my life not yours. Black, white, whatever! Its all beautiful.

$&%* your racism."

pimp.gif

"WHITE GIRLS, GOIN' WILD. WE DON'T JUDGE EM THOUGH, THEY AIN'T ON TRIAL..."

i can see where some people get a hint of sarcasm from the vid, and i can also see how that in turn can be viewed as lowkey racism. but if, according to her fb, she really believes in equality and has a thing for black guys then hey more power to her.

i would say maybe the way she went about the video wasn't in her best interest, since many find it hard to take her seriously in retrospect after reading her fb posts, but like i said...interracial
pimp.gif

...they look like a good time tho
devil.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT... nevermind...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT... nevermind...

Back
Top Bottom