White Girls Love Black Men!!! vol. Swag, Skinny Jeans, and Snapbacks LOL

I just watched the video and it did seem like sarcasm.

They even compared an Asian ("black guy") and a Native American ("white guy")

$%% is that $+++.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Shame on you kids feeling like this gave you some kind of validity or approval.

If you didn't have it before this video, you don't have it now. Some giddy chicks talking on a YouTube video wont make you !$@+ bro.

sidenote:
Strong sarcasm sensed in that video too...

Even if you've only been with a white girl once or flirted with a white girl you'll always be labeled as a Becky chaser.

I just like drunk hot girls...

man I wish you guys would shut the hell up. everyone always has some deep theory to some nonsense that can be as simple as it can be.

insert rebecca black friday talking about how her video is really about how capitalism is destroying our country.

i've had writings in class we're a student has deciphered it for a 7 minute speech and was ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

to say with certainty these girls are trolling, there's just a problem with you.

i see this as a funny video of stupid ditzy girls, that like superficial things from an urban culture. I'd be embarrassed to bring them to mom, but I know these girls are real, do exist, and I've smashed them before. So hell yeah I smile when I listen to their stupidity and how they idolize me as a piece of meat.

man I wish you guys would shut the hell up. everyone always has some deep theory to some nonsense that can be as simple as it can be.

insert rebecca black friday talking about how her video is really about how capitalism is destroying our country.

i've had writings in class we're a student has deciphered it for a 7 minute speech and was ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

to say with certainty these girls are trolling, there's just a problem with you.

i see this as a funny video of stupid ditzy girls, that like superficial things from an urban culture. I'd be embarrassed to bring them to mom, but I know these girls are real, do exist, and I've smashed them before. So hell yeah I smile when I listen to their stupidity and how they idolize me as a piece of meat.

doesn't matter what race you are, if you play the game right you can have h_'s of any race on your D anytime of the week plehboi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

This vid.
laugh.gif

Most of my friends (white, hispanic, and black) have white or hispanic girlfriends,

But yes, Most white girls with black guys out in the hood are trashy, Those are %#%$@% that nobody really wants. Dudes out there will pick up anything. So those girls just go with guys with really low standards.

neither girl is worthy of bragging about or going out of my way to smang... must have great personalities

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif

Most of my friends (white, hispanic, and black) have white or hispanic girlfriends,

But yes, Most white girls with black guys out in the hood are trashy, Those are !%@#$# that nobody really wants. Dudes out there will pick up anything. So those girls just go with guys with really low standards.

I liked playing draw something with you but please dont respond.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Even if you've only been with a white girl once or flirted with a white girl you'll always be labeled as a Becky chaser.

Kanye rider

To say "most girls" like anything besides big penis and lots of money is too big of a generalization. Although I know for a fact a large portion of white women feen especially hard for black dudes, these girls are in no way typical.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif

But yes, Most white girls with black guys out in the hood are trashy, Those are !%@#$# that nobody really wants. Dudes out there will pick up anything. So those girls just go with guys with really low standards.

I liked playing draw something with you but please dont respond.

Respond to what? Your drawing?

What's so bad about my comment though? Just saying what goes on where I live...

Don't get hurt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Kanye rider

Lol I didn't even know kanye said these simple common words lol

When a chick says she $$$$% exclusively with pretty much one race i don't want to know her.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real. My current gf is white, so suddenly none of the black and hispanic females I've dated exist, even though I've dated waaaaay more of them than white girls.

I totally get this. White hicks in my school are always hanging with the black dudes with the raptors snapbacks and jordan's. ArabSwag
pimp.gif

Mudsharks? Really?
Whose the Mud and whose the Shark?

Some of y'all are really simple too. Applauding racism simply because there's a perceived positive spin to the stereotyping...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom