White Girls Love Black Men!!! vol. Swag, Skinny Jeans, and Snapbacks LOL

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Levar since you brought it up, pics of your lady?

You first.

385083_10100141226852379_32803919_43842066_1956984940_n.jpg

"And what I loved most she had so much sole" - Kanye Wrst

Why you're here check out her site - http://sneakherbox.com/ 

She's cute...Here's mine.
wbpilz.jpg

ejwqaa.jpg

This is about to take a turn for the worse.

And i just realized that even if your an idiot, as long as you got "swag" and that "booty" ur in good shape
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes happy with being used as a sort of entertainment

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Don't know if this video is real or not, but I'll tell you what is real... from 2:15-2:40 mark. Chicks talkin about paying your rent, being your sugar momma, going to the bank for you. Real talk, you haven't "lived" until a snow bunny gives YOU money.

Because it's been the other way around your whole life, hu?
laugh.gif

a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Don't know if this video is real or not, but I'll tell you what is real... from 2:15-2:40 mark. Chicks talkin about paying your rent, being your sugar momma, going to the bank for you. Real talk, you haven't "lived" until a snow bunny gives YOU money.
Grown man proud of leaching ... smh

Please don't judge me. I mean, s--- if you going to GIVE me money what am I supposed to do?

eh, i don't see what the big deal is about white chicks. I like black women and women of other races more.

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

These girls are trolling so hard right now, I can guarantee this is for some sort of research about the effects of positive reinforcement or African American male psyche. I don't mean to laugh but in know there's some black guys watching this and going:

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

livin in tha south I have that expression every time I go to tha mall or go out white women adore us brothas out here hell I got a white girl right now and she got that mass. Advance upon thee peons

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif

Hey! You stop that !
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif

jSoKx.jpg

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Grown man proud of leaching ... smh

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CherryRed

eh, i don't see what the big deal is about white chicks. I like black women and women of other races more.

Agree I definitely find beauty in all backgrounds, but these skanks are bottom of the barrel and their behavior is customary to survival in small towns like these opposed to major city metropolises where international and national relations are important to the very infrastructure of the city itself. These small town girls best hope is to marry "Brad" the local high school quarter back who has a promising career as a highway patrolman or manager of his very own Pilot Flying J truck stop. To ensure this happens and they're worth marrying they have to detest all that is "bad" in these bible brigade towns, and unfortunately "race mixin" is considered bad. 

But what you have to ask yourself is why do ONLY the men make a big deal out of "race mixin" ? (emphasis on the western absence of the g). That question goes back to the history of slavery where for a short lived few decades freed slaves were allowed to marry European woman, in some cases the "fairest" of them. A lot of times the freed laborer was physically FIT, owned slaves himself, and if he was Christian that means he knew how to read and for New York meant he was educated. So you have a handsome, STRONG, educated and financially secured NEGRO who was free to do what he wanted and choose who he wanted. What separates him from in some cases the out-of-shape, pale, disease ridden and 90% of the time OLD and pasty white man?  Thus started the deconstruction of the African psyche.

Black men have to love themselves before you can expect to out shine these success attacks at your very well being. I grew up in New York my whole life and never realized how screwed up things were until I moved to Boston for school. The people I surrounded myself with and  "Race, Space and Identity in the American Cites" course changed my life. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by DaG311

Originally Posted by Put em up

In most white men eyes

When a white women dates black men she's automatically deemed trashy.
laugh.gif
They only say that cause they're jealous they those girls don't want to be with them. Heck I'm mad when a pretty girl is with anyone but me haha

not all the pretty white girls are with black dudes. I'm just saying. If a white girl got a big romp I've noticed white dudes don't want that *@*+.

both points are true. white girls with mass are not the cream of the crop, white dudes like more of the flatter persuasion (also depends on what you define as mass/no mass). and white girls who date black men get hate from both sides actually, not from the white community who may see her as tainted, but also from black girls who get supermad seeing a while girl stealing "their black men"
30t6p3b.gif

before we dated, my gf (white) and I would go to parties thrown by black school organizations and it would be fun as hell, but the looks i got waiting in line from all those black girls were str8
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's a wrap for all you non-black dudes out there, sure hope you dudes enjoyed the run while it lasted.......
laugh.gif
.  Once this video really takes flight on the net brothas are going to have a field day out here.

i think alot of white women secretly feel this way

Yeah they really do.  If brothas were up on their game and paying attention during the 2008 presidential election white chicks for feening for us.  They couldn't get enough of us because Obama had them mesmerized, that was the time to really cash in your chips if you were a black dude that has never gotten with a white chick.  That and attending college as well.

thumbnail_21513.jpg

Back
Top Bottom