White People........

This is my favorite blog in the world. It's like they really took my white friends and sat there and analyzed them for years.
laugh.gif

#4 Assists

When you say the word "assist," first thing you think about is Steve Nash and Wayne Gretzky. White people love to pass, it's no secret.
In basketball, it's kind of a must so that white guys can carve out a niche and guarantee acceptance on a team. Trying to be a white guy who dunks and stuff is like trying to be a white rapper - yeah, there are a few, but you have to work twice as hard for half the results.

One explanation is that white people still feel guilty over slavery, colonialism, and the crusades so passing is a way to make up for it. But more importantly, it makes them feel good to help others.

#96 New Balance Shoes

Because white tastes in shoes can change so quickly, it's not recommended that you ever talk to a white person about shoes. Over the years they have embraced (and eventually disowned) Uggs, Birkenstocks, Earth Shoes, and most recently Crocs. If it's popular, the chances are that the clock is ticking down to it's imminent doom. One mention of your affinity for selected footwear could undo all of your hard work.
There is, however, one exception: New Balance running shoes. All white people own a pair! Seriously, next time you are at a casual party where guests are encouraged to take off their shoes take a look by the door at the veritable rainbow of New Balance sneakers.

But why do white people love them so uniformly? It is pretty simple really. A few years ago it came out that Nike (and other manufacturers) were producing their shoes in Asian sweatshops and then selling them for a very high profit margin. White people were outraged, they generally prefer that children in developing nations first finish high school before working in shoe-producing sweatshops. Otherwise they might look foolish when their co-workers are talking about Catcher in the Rye.

This enormous guilt over child labor meant that white people started to stop wearing Nike shoes. Subsequently they were left to find a company that used fair labor practices to make shoes for the sports that they loved most: jogging, hiking, cross-country running, marathons, walking and being seen in retro-sneakers.

With factories in New England (include three in Maine!) and an extensive lineup of shoes that were meant only for running, New Balance was in the ideal position to both produce and distribute a product to the lucrative markets of white people conveniently located in the region. They quickly spread nationally and joined outdoor performance clothes as an essential part of the white uniform.

When you meet a person wearing New Balance shoes it is a good idea to ask them about the marathon for which they are inevitably training. If they say "I'm not training for a marathon," this is a good opportunity to raise your status by saying "oh, I thought only runners wore those. My running club all wear New Balance except for a few jerks who won't shut up about Asics. I'm still a bit sore from the 10k run this morning."

This is an extremely effective move since white people who jog are generally viewed as being better than white people who don't. Although perhaps it's more accurately stated that white people who jog feel the need to constantly prove they are better than white people who don't.

Note: It is considered a legendary white male move to play basketball in a pair of New Balance. Lots of layups.

roll.gif
roll.gif

ive seen countless white dudes play ball in new balances, some with khakis. I just be like yo, you dont like supporting your ankles

i peeped that site a few months ago, dude who made it is very popular and has even got a book out amongst other things... its real talk though imo
laugh.gif
although some take it too serious.

its all lol's too me, i even knwo why people who enjoy it

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/full-list-of-stuff-white-people-like/#60 Toyota Prius

"Some white people decide to pull the ultimate move. Prius, Apple Sticker on the back, iPod rocking, and Democratic Candidate bumper sticker. Unstoppable!

There are a few ways you can use this to your advantage. If you are carpooling to an event or party you can always say "can we take your Prius? my cardoesn't get good mileage and I feel guilty driving it." And bam! Free ride! "http://

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAO LMFAO LFAO

I WAS IN TEARS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

This is my favorite blog in the world. It's like they really took my white friends and sat there and analyzed them for years.
laugh.gif

#96 New Balance Shoes

Because white tastes in shoes can change so quickly, it's not recommended that you ever talk to a white person about shoes. Over the years they have embraced (and eventually disowned) Uggs, Birkenstocks, Earth Shoes, and most recently Crocs. If it's popular, the chances are that the clock is ticking down to it's imminent doom. One mention of your affinity for selected footwear could undo all of your hard work.
There is, however, one exception: New Balance running shoes. All white people own a pair! Seriously, next time you are at a casual party where guests are encouraged to take off their shoes take a look by the door at the veritable rainbow of New Balance sneakers.

But why do white people love them so uniformly? It is pretty simple really. A few years ago it came out that Nike (and other manufacturers) were producing their shoes in Asian sweatshops and then selling them for a very high profit margin. White people were outraged, they generally prefer that children in developing nations first finish high school before working in shoe-producing sweatshops. Otherwise they might look foolish when their co-workers are talking about Catcher in the Rye.

This enormous guilt over child labor meant that white people started to stop wearing Nike shoes. Subsequently they were left to find a company that used fair labor practices to make shoes for the sports that they loved most: jogging, hiking, cross-country running, marathons, walking and being seen in retro-sneakers.

With factories in New England (include three in Maine!) and an extensive lineup of shoes that were meant only for running, New Balance was in the ideal position to both produce and distribute a product to the lucrative markets of white people conveniently located in the region. They quickly spread nationally and joined outdoor performance clothes as an essential part of the white uniform.

When you meet a person wearing New Balance shoes it is a good idea to ask them about the marathon for which they are inevitably training. If they say "I'm not training for a marathon," this is a good opportunity to raise your status by saying "oh, I thought only runners wore those. My running club all wear New Balance except for a few jerks who won't shut up about Asics. I'm still a bit sore from the 10k run this morning."

This is an extremely effective move since white people who jog are generally viewed as being better than white people who don't. Although perhaps it's more accurately stated that white people who jog feel the need to constantly prove they are better than white people who don't.

Note: It is considered a legendary white male move to play basketball in a pair of New Balance. Lots of layups.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo Seriously... this has me in stiches as I reply....

Holy Poop!!!

I was working in the White guy's house the other day. Low and behold, this mofo had some LEAN'T over New Balances in his closet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom