White/Red/Black Retro 1's? (pics) [patents w/o the patent]

Is it safe to say that these will come out this year? i got these from jumpman23.com and these are not og's for sure.

copped copped copped if they release. I need those 1's they look closer to the Og than past retro's n this pic

that would be nice..for the 1 & 22 pack rumor has it that the 1's gonna be highs like the og's...

Those are SICK!!!!!!
sick.gif

these are nice. how high are og high top 1's are they like dunk high, or af1 high, or ...

whats your source, is it say releasing on jumpman23 website or you just found the picture and automatically assume they comin out

^maybe i don't even know what that was but yeah carminejordan, i was just browsing jumpman23.com if you click on air jordans and the click on the 1'syou can see many different pictures of them

Maybe, we'll get those...

That particular shoe is probably the same ones taken from the Katrina auction or the complete set they show during the Q&A's and special events....

to me it seems like its there so people can see all 23 models and learn something about them because they have some information on the shoe and tons ofdifferent angles of each one...so i wouldn't think that these are expected to come out...i'm sure they could but i don't think that's theirpurpose on the site...otherwise we should also expect those fire red 3's with the lighter cement print...blk/metallic silver 5's with the jumpman onthe back and no #23 on the side...and so on...and those do look like they could be the colorways from the katrina auction.

anyone wanna invite me to flightclub just incase lol.

this shoe is my grail,I have the b/r XI's,my b/r XIII's, now I want these.I remember seeing these last year for a holiday release and was ready to getevery pair in my size and half size up just so I could wear these till i was old and grey.

jb,seriously,restore my hope in the brand.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]I don't think they are dropping, i think they are just pics from the retro cards....butaren't these dropping anyways but with a strap?[/color]

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

I don't think they are dropping, i think they are just pics from the retro cards....but aren't these dropping anyways but with a strap?

They are not pics from the retro cards.

The black/reds are dropping with a strap, not these.

Back
Top Bottom