White/Red/Black Retro 1's? (pics) [patents w/o the patent]

Those are SICK! Let's not get our hopes up people. Gentry will find a way to mess those up some way if they do release.

pimp.gif

These are nice. I wouldn't mind them releasing as long as they're high cut like they are in the pics.

From what I know, those are not the pair in the countdown package.

That pair is also a mid. If I were to guess those were made for Katrina or another special event. They are the same shape, height, and have the same wingslogo placement as the rest of the I's that have released over the last few years.

Nike Air????? i doubt it. i honestly think JB has officially put N.A. to rest. I mean, take a look at the OLNL package, they have the jumpman on the tongue. Iwould assume they'd do the same with these. these might just be an auction pic(even though I don't know too much about the auction).

They put the Nike Air on the tab on the tongue...I'm not really picky about that whole issue, but if they can do it for one shoe...

Is it safe to say that these will come out this year? i got these from jumpman23.com and these are not og's for sure.

If it's safe, then we all are getting every single signature shoes. Because Jumpman23.com has pictures of every single signature shoes and they are all notOGs.
None have Nike Air on it. They are just pictures, not upcoming releases. This has been asked over and over; still, same reactions surfaced.

Yea if these come out Im definately buying 2 pairs. I dont do doubles unless Im really feeling a shoe that I would rock everyday. Very nice.

dope. definatly a pick up. love the og colored ones. i be wanting to sell my olnl pack, but i can't let go of my old loves. just a nice simple black ,whiteand red shoe. i hope they don't come in the CDP cuz im not beat to pay $310 for a $100 shoe, the 22's are clearance rack material like every other 22that dropped. the money ain't adding up

I will kill a %%%+!*... on GTA4 for these. Hell, I'll do it for the fun of it!

I want these so bad. Those patents still make me cringe.

Originally Posted by CL2423

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

no way those are releasing they still have "nike air" on them

Exactly, right now these are
pimp.gif
, but if JB decides to change the tongue to jumpman air, which they probably will, the shoe just wouldn't be the same.
eyes.gif
How wouldnt they be the same? its a jumpan instead of 7 letters... whats the difference? Please tell me because i dont get why people complain aboutthe nike air.. its the same shoe regardless

Back
Top Bottom