White Student Beaten On School Bus; CROWD CHEERS...

Crazy how they say its not racial. Had it been the other way around; NAACP, Jesse and Sharpton would be on the news protesting.

EL REY JR

Originally Posted by EL REY JR

Crazy how they say its not racial. Had it been the other way around; NAACP, Jesse and Sharpton would be on the news protesting.

EL REY JR
We can blame that on political correctness and being trained/forced into keeping our mouths shut to prevent being called racist when it happensone way and not the other.

its crazy to think this was somehow racially motivated

it's just kids being br00tal and relentless like they usually are.

with that said, it's pretty messed up that kids act this way.

lol @ yall thinking this is gonna cause some racial war. loll. here's a good comment: Nadine said: By looking at the comments it appears that a lot ofpeople can't remember when they were the ages of the children on the tape. The whites who claim that the Black kids are racist, and the Blacks who claimthat the White kids somehow provoked this reaction.....it's sad. This is a reflection of who you are as Americans. Perhaps you wouldn't behave that wayright now, but your comments prove that you are those children. The same thing happened to me on a school bus 25 years ago. I am a Black woman. I was brutallyattacked by other Black children when I was 14 years old. I was attacked because I'm a Jamaican. I can't cry racism because my attackers were Black.There were not any cameras on the school bus and my school bus driver was helpless because she was a White lady and she was scared of the Black kids too. Thisis America. American kids are brutal. It's a fact. You would never see this in the school yards in Jamaica. If one person was being picked on, there wouldalways be another who steps up and shames the attackers into leaving that person alone.

is it just me, or is this just a normal HS fight?

its not like they all ganged up on him and killed him or something, like the kid in Chicago. he was messed with another dudes @*#*, so that dude beat his +!*.thats how it works in school.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by EL REY JR

EL REY JR
We can blame that on political correctness and being trained/forced into keeping our mouths shut to prevent being called racist when it happens one way and not the other.
morons...

how is this a race issue?

i went to an ultra-suburban school, and you could ask anyone i went to school with and they would tell you that if you're gonna mess with somebody'sstuff, you better know how to fight.

that was a bold move by the white kid to push the other kids backpack, and he ended up getting served for it. it wasn't a brawl, nobody jumped in swinginga 2x4 or a crowbar.. it was just a straight up, 1 on 1 fight where a nerd tried to mess with the wrong kid and caught the hands. this is not national news,people.

If he shoots up the school, I won't be surprised.

Ironically, all of these crimes are in the city where the first black president is from.

You would think people would strive to be more...but I guess not.

Back
Top Bottom