Who ACTUALLY likes the Air Jordan 2009s?????

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I love 'em.

Have since I first saw them on here.

They have a classic Jordan look to them.

No lasering. No shrouds. No covers. No pictures on the shoe. No city skylines. No cement print. No elephant print.

Just a clean looking shoe that, in my opinion, looks 'different' than your average basketball shoe, but not a tacky, trashy, ghetto-fab type of 'different'.
yep yep
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I love 'em.

Have since I first saw them on here.

They have a classic Jordan look to them.

No lasering. No shrouds. No covers. No pictures on the shoe. No city skylines. No cement print. No elephant print.

Just a clean looking shoe that, in my opinion, looks 'different' than your average basketball shoe, but not a tacky, trashy, ghetto-fab type of 'different'.
yep yep
pimp.gif

I second those thoughts, BUT $230? That is outlandish. Think of it this way, I copped my space jams for 265. Why not save a couple more bucks and get a trueJordan? At 100 dollars these would be great, but nothing about this shoe justifies the price premium they are asking.

NOT ONLY DO I LIKE EM BUT I ALREADY ORDERED THE WHITE/BLACK PAIR OFF PICKYOURSHOES.COM & IT ONLY RAN ME $184

I'm definently getting the 2K9 after a little bit of a price drop. I don't get people they say they want quality and then when we get it we complain.These are for TRUE ballers and if you ain't a true baller then you won't be excited about these.

just seen the black and gold 2009s... not as bad as i originally thought but still an easy pass. Will probably never cop a pair.

i really like the 2k9's
theyre not perfect but no shoe is
i already copped the s23's and i plan on getting the white/black and black/white too

EASY pass,but i'd have to say,kinda grew on me...just a little though,not enough to make me buy them.

blah blah they're ugly JB is going down...blah blah they look like payless shoes/team js...blah blah i'm gonna cop them when they're $120...blahblah i'm gonna cop when they hit outlets...blah blah shutup already!!!

Back
Top Bottom