Who ACTUALLY likes the Air Jordan 2009s?????

Def cop for me...... look clean and simple. not so much for the casual look but def have on-court appeal imo.....

all the people that are buying these because of the tech are crazy. carbon fiber/zoom air blah blah blah oh wait maybe its the propulsion system. lol
Either way for $190 fill up your gas tank, go to the mall buy some real bball shoes like hyperdunks, kobe's or lebrons and if you have any extra money justbe glad you did not waste it on what is essentially a hyped up team jordan.

Long live the retro(maybe)

might cop the white ones with some sort of discount, but not feeling these like i did the 23s. nonetheless, these have grown on me somewhat like most jordansdo.

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

The only people that like em are MJ and the idiot who made them

and the people that trying to give it hype lmao
some ppl including myself actually appreciate the design and material that this shoe has...I will cop on RD and wont pay more then $150 or$160(cant wait to test the perfomance)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

For gods sake, enough is enough. This is out of control. Now there are threads for hating the shoe?
Geez, if you ahte it so much, smack yourself for wasting your own time and energy in making this thread.
Can't you just pick one of the other hundred threads and just say you hate it?

Geez, you guys complain and whine but still keeps buying their products.
It still sells out. If it were such a horrible shoe, do not buy it, even at a discount because they are making their money still if you pruchase it for $100 or less.
You guys complain about the quality, here it is, a quality shoe. The look isn't so bad, it is decent the most and still somewhat innovative.

You don't like it, don't buy it. It is as simple as that.
I don't know why people have b**** and moan over every single thing and waste people's time.
Keep the $190 in your wallet and keep it going. Jordan isn't shoving this on anyone's throat.
bingo!!! heres a good quality shoe right in front of you...what you guys have been asking for...heres a start

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i dunt think its such a stong issue that the sneaker is bad lookin or not, i think its jus the fact that its the predecessor of the aj 23(which was a beautiful jordan) and it falls short.
again bingo!!!

NO 1 LIKE JORDAN BRAND 2009.........AND IF THE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING THIS *%$@!%+% THEY ARE CRAZY............ :EVIL

Honestly, I want to cop this shoe just not for retail. They look like excellent shoes for blacktop sessions.
pimp.gif

i would cop and wear them because they are what they are and i wear grade school size so on a footlocker 50% they will be $55 so is not the end of world =/

dont know why everyone is so stuck on the 190$ thing , its only 5 bucks more then the 23s . so its not out of the ordinary . i mean i know theres alot ofjayheads on here that have payed way more then that for a pair of kicks . some of you pay over 500$ for shoes you cant even wear so whos the stupid one now ???i cant hate on them till i actualy try them on , i felt the same way about the 23s before i put them on my feet . now i love them there the most comfy jays igot . i just copped from pys for 175$ , will see when they get here if there worth it or not .

It's just not a good follow up to the 23's. It's probably just not a good follow up to any Air Jordan, i don't care how it performs, the 1stthing is what you see on the shelf, and if it ain't appealing, people just won't cop. And it's simply just not appealing, in any of thosecolorways. looks like JB hired some old reebok designer to design these joints. Seriously if this were the new AI, I could say yup this looks like an Iversonbut these seriosly don't look like J's that's probably why they basically hid the jumpman on it. And then to slap a $190.00 price tag onit.........straight trippin'.

I like 'em..and i will b hoopin in these bad boys..technology looks to b very good..just gonna wait till they go on sale and for a 50% off..

I love 'em.

Have since I first saw them on here.

They have a classic Jordan look to them.

No lasering. No shrouds. No covers. No pictures on the shoe. No city skylines. No cement print. No elephant print.

Just a clean looking shoe that, in my opinion, looks 'different' than your average basketball shoe, but not a tacky, trashy, ghetto-fab type of'different'.

they arent terrible, now way im copping though

but really, does the sneakerheads opinion count any more? we're outnumbered by hypebeasts these days, fusions and 6rings are hated too but they still sell.I agree though, these might end up like the XXI's and XX2's...they couldnt follow the XX design, and this shoe just cant follow the the XX3 design

Back
Top Bottom