Who can say N...the "N" word? vol. all you closet racist NTers contribute to the convo

Straight up only people who grew up in any NYC hood understand this best. Its just a culture thing. I know white guys who chill with black people and drop the N word all the time. Obviously I'm sure its alittle harder for a white guy to slide with it.

If a Puerto Rican said the N word but they looked like Cameron Diaz or Nick Lashay.

You would be fine with that?
none of this matters because when the **** hits the fan and they get mad we gonna be some black n***errs to them. 

mexicans and puerto ricans call us N*ggers all the time behind closed doors and when we aint around. or mayates and morenos when they think we cant understand them 

I hear you fam. I'm not excusing it. I'm just saying they aren't white. Trump and MAGA crowd wouldn't care about a wall if they were. You don't hear talk about a Canadian wall. Nobody likes us but us if we're being real. Why though? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

So you are in a medium social setting, let's say house party. It's a fairly large house so let's say 40+ people and a group of people are talkin' and a couple of N bombs are dropped and you notice a Asian guy is droppin' em too, but nobody else is batting an eye cause that's what they allow in the circle. How do you check a complete stranger?
i would tell him to watch his mouth. if he wants to take it to the next level after that we can do that too

Last edited:

Not all "latinos" are white. I've been up and down Central America. There are A LOT of African, Native and mixed people down there. I don't know if "Latino" is the right word in my case. Some people find that word offensive.

And girl I'm talking to now is Mexican and definitely not white.
Someone on here schooled me but I forgot.

Mexica I think is the term for Mexicans.

I'm not Chicano either (hipster term IMO)
Chicano is not a hipster term.  It's short hand for Meshikano which is what the Spaniards called us 

We were Meshikas not Aztecs. 

i dont give a pass to nobody that aint black. 

cant nobody say it around me without getting checked. 

You can look white and still be "light skin", a persons phenotype often doesn't match their genotype, especially with incredibly mixed people like Latin Americans.  If La Casta was still around, just going on purely what we look like me, my siblings, and my mom would probably all be in different castes 
laugh.gif

Being "white" in Latin America is a class distinction just as much as it is a racial one, and that goes with being Indian and black as well.  It's why a lot of you dont understand Ninja's apprehensiveness in considering himself black. 

Ultimately it depends on your familial and country of origins history in whether you are truly "white" or not. 

But this dude is a light skin Dominican
latinos are white. Spaniards(from spain, in europe) went to their countries and conquered them remember 
So Native Americans are white by that logic too right?

Last edited:
But in terms of the whole Latino/Hispanic debate, as someone with Tri-Racial ancestry I consider myself a mestizo.   The OG Latinos are from Mediterranean Europe, let them have that. 

I hear you fam. I'm not excusing it. I'm just saying they aren't white. Trump and MAGA crowd wouldn't care about a wall if they were. You don't hear talk about a Canadian wall. Nobody likes us but us if we're being real. Why though? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
i know some real mexican people who look like native americans. the funny thing is, before trump came along a lot of latinos were running around here thinking they were white

i know some real mexican people who look like native americans. the funny thing is, before trump came along a lot of latinos were running around here thinking they were white
Which is a product of colonization.  Just like the the skin color paradox in African American communities is a product of colonization, and why Ninja refuses to acknowledge his black ancestry. 

Last edited:

Chicano is not a hipster term.  It's short hand for Meshikano which is what the Spaniards called us 

Where does the term derive from?

It's what mainly CA Mexicans call themselves.

Meshikas! Where you the NTer who schooled us?

So my Mexican Mafia tattoos are false? Why are they "Aztec" when you go to jail/prison.

Im ashamed I don't know any of this.

mexican culture is mostly spanish culture. think of all the things that have to change before it gets to the point that the native language is changed 

Which is a product of colonization.  Just like the the skin color paradox in African American communities is a product of colonization, and why Ninja refuses to acknowledge his black ancestry. 
there is no "skin color paradox" in the african american community. thats propaganda that the white man created. 

mexican culture is mostly spanish culture. think of all the things that have to change before it gets to the point that the native language is changed 
That's false

Many of the foods have strong indigenous influences, and there are still many indigenous words used in Mexican Spanish. 

You do realize many US Natives are mestizo and no longer speak their native tongue right?  Up here in MI there is a mini-crisis with the Native population because Ojibwe is dying out rapidly. 

Last edited:

That's nonsense. Probably one of the few colonized that retained much of their original culture. That's like taking black culture away because we speak English.

there is no "skin color paradox" in the african american community. thats propaganda that the white man created. 
Right, which is colonization.  Why do you think the light skin/dark skin schism and terms like "good hair" exist?

Living in SD, Mexicans, for the most part, have zero to do with Spanish culture outside of language. I've been to both countries btw.

Living in SD, Mexicans, for the most part, have zero to do with Spanish culture outside of language. I've been to both countries btw.
That's a whole different thread.

Los Angeles has every type of "Mexican" in different cities.

i.e., the one who can "pass"

See Yall wanna say ***** but yall need to take it a step further and also be my *****, example so if im at chipotle right and u see a ***** be my ***** and throw extra guac on my burrito, like slam that guac on i dont wanna see know nothing but guac like i just got an all guac burrito :rofl:

if we cant even get the right usage of latino/latin american and hispanic, what makes people think non-blacks will stop using the n-word?

right now, no one but black people should use the word.

once that distinction happens, black people can decide whether or not they should use it.

Last edited:

Trust me, I know that side too. My ex-wife's father's family is "Spanish", not Mexican. [emoji]128580[/emoji] But they eat pasole and tamales on holidays.

Last edited:
My bad if I missed this already. (For the black dudes).

Have any of y'all ever given a pass to your non black friends ? Be honest

Where does the term derive from?

It's what mainly CA Mexicans call themselves.

Meshikas! Where you the NTer who schooled us?

So my Mexican Mafia tattoos are false? Why are they "Aztec" when you go to jail/prison.

Im ashamed I don't know any of this.
In CA?  It is believed that many of the early agricultural migrants were from indigenous communities in central MX who considered themselves "Meshikas" when they got up there, and thus the locals called them "Chicanos".

The term got popular tho nation wide during the Chicano Movement as a way of embracing Native heritage. 

I might of been? 
laugh.gif

The whole Aztec/Meshika confusion is from a German archaeologist who didn't understand Nahuatl.  https://www.thoughtco.com/aztecs-or-mexica-proper-name-171573

This article explains it pretty well but to break it down in simplest terms we were once "Aztlaneca or Azteca" but the empire people associate with the word "Aztec" was actually the Meshika or Mexica empire. 

Don't be 
laugh.gif
, the US education system does a terrible job on educating the public on Native history.  

I just started going back to school this semester and I had a Spanish teacher who just graduated and had to take a couple of courses on Latin American history for her degree, and she never heard of that term before I brought it up either. 

Last edited:

Trust me, I know that side too. My ex-wife's father's family is "Spanish", not Mexican. [emoji]128580[/emoji] But they eat pasole and tamales on holidays.
Those are the worst.  **** on our culture but appropriate everything about it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom