Who can say N...the "N" word? vol. all you closet racist NTers contribute to the convo

I'm white and I say it. If dudes don't like it they can test me. I stay strapped so it's all good. Most dudes ain't bout the life they claim.
rudy2.png

If you can't jokingly say it negatively around a group of Black without sounding racist, don't use.

Reminds me of my cousin. He'll insult you and then throw a hissy when you rightfully get mad :lol:

lmaoo yamcha know he only got his chest out on NT.  

this type of behavior doesn't fly in real life unless your parents are cousins

i dont give a pass to nobody that aint black. 

cant nobody say it around me without getting checked. 

You can look white and still be "light skin", a persons phenotype often doesn't match their genotype, especially with incredibly mixed people like Latin Americans.  If La Casta was still around, just going on purely what we look like me, my siblings, and my mom would probably all be in different castes 
laugh.gif

Being "white" in Latin America is a class distinction just as much as it is a racial one, and that goes with being Indian and black as well.  It's why a lot of you dont understand Ninja's apprehensiveness in considering himself black. 

Ultimately it depends on your familial and country of origins history in whether you are truly "white" or not. 

But this dude is a light skin Dominican
latinos are white. Spaniards(from spain, in europe) went to their countries and conquered them remember 

latinos are white. Spaniards(from spain, in europe) went to their countries and conquered them remember 
Not true for everyone.

Some Mexicans still have indigenous blood

Not all "latinos" are white. I've been up and down Central America. There are A LOT of African, Native and mixed people down there. I don't know if "Latino" is the right word in my case. Some people find that word offensive.

And girl I'm talking to now is Mexican and definitely not white.

Last edited:

So you are in a medium social setting, let's say house party. It's a fairly large house so let's say 40+ people and a group of people are talkin' and a couple of N bombs are dropped and you notice a Asian guy is droppin' em too, but nobody else is batting an eye cause that's what they allow in the circle. How do you check a complete stranger?

Not all "latinos" are white. I've been up and down Central America. There are A LOT of African, Native and mixed people down there. I don't know if "Latino" is the right word in my case. Some people find that word offensive.

And girl I'm talking to now is Mexican and definitely not white.
Someone on here schooled me but I forgot.

Mexica I think is the term for Mexicans.

I'm not Chicano either (hipster term IMO)

Back
Top Bottom