Who designed the 2009s????

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

who cares
lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

try to help people out here. JB bans people for grave digging but not for stupid responses like that. aint that some shiznits. this will help u out man Anyconcrete info on who designed the Jordan 2009? its at the bottom of page 2 or top of page 3 depends when ull read this

no its not shinits.....they should also ban people for stupid questions and useless topics like this. they should've banned you for grave-digging butunfortunately they didn't...
tired.gif

try to help people out here. JB bans people for grave digging but not for stupid responses like that. aint that some shiznits. this will help u out man Anyconcrete info on who designed the Jordan 2009? its at the bottom of page 2 or top of page 3 depends when ull read this
Wow! This, from the king of all "gravediggers"! And it's NT, not JB. If the fellow NT'er read some of the previous posts,he'd know that there was a topic on this already. And NT obviously doesn't ban people for gravedigging like they should, I mean..................you're still here! Ain't ya?!!!!

Originally Posted by Rafool

no its not shinits.....they should also ban people for stupid questions and useless topics like this. they should've banned you for grave-digging but unfortunately they didn't...
tired.gif

So true, he should've been banned. w3stchicago, you have no credibility of any kind here on NT. You're the last person who should be trying to"do the right thing." You were at one time the most hated user in the Jordan forum. I can't believe the mods already let you back already.

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

try to help people out here. JB bans people for grave digging but not for stupid responses like that. aint that some shiznits. this will help u out man Any concrete info on who designed the Jordan 2009? its at the bottom of page 2 or top of page 3 depends when ull read this

no its not shinits.....they should also ban people for stupid questions and useless topics like this. they should've banned you for grave-digging but unfortunately they didn't...
tired.gif

So true, he should've been banned. w3stchicago, you have no credibility of any kind here on NT. You're the last person who should be trying to "do the right thing." You were at one time the most hated user in the Jordan forum. I can't believe the mods already let you back already.
you know i probably am still the most hated person on this forum. but i really dont care about you guys think about me or anyone thinks. oneperson doesnt agree with me so everyone else jumps on the bandwagon and doesnt like me. for gravediggin?!
roll.gif
i grave digged for legitimate reasons. brought back some posts that i thoughtshould seen by many new users like me. if u noticed a lot of the new users commented them and thought they were nice. and to me i thought that was ok. to mostof the older users u were pissed cuz u've already seen it. thats not really fair. what do u see on this forum anyways? 11/12 pack best cw on XX3's,11/12 pack, jb quality sucks/ 11/12 pack, fusions suck, 11/12 pack and i repeat 11/12 pack and so many of these, HELLO posting these repeatedly is also againstthe rules. so if u dont like me ok. if u accept my apoligy thank you , and calling me a grave digger is also against the rules. i've stopped grave digging.please let it go. get over it

WOW i asked a simple question, isnt that what this site is for ???? i was just curious about who designed the 09 thats all.........

try to help people out here. JB bans people for grave digging but not for stupid responses like that. aint that some shiznits. this will help u out man Any concrete info on who designed the Jordan 2009? its at the bottom of page 2 or top of page 3 depends when ull read this

tired.gif

So true, he should've been banned. w3stchicago, you have no credibility of any kind here on NT. You're the last person who should be trying to "do the right thing." You were at one time the most hated user in the Jordan forum. I can't believe the mods already let you back already.
you know i probably am still the most hated person on this forum. but i really dont care about you guys think about me or anyone thinks. one person doesnt agree with me so everyone else jumps on the bandwagon and doesnt like me. for gravediggin?!
roll.gif
i grave digged for legitimate reasons. brought back some posts that i thought should seen by many new users like me. if u noticed a lot of the new users commented them and thought they were nice. and to me i thought that was ok. to most of the older users u were pissed cuz u've already seen it. thats not really fair. what do u see on this forum anyways? 11/12 pack best cw on XX3's, 11/12 pack, jb quality sucks/ 11/12 pack, fusions suck, 11/12 pack and i repeat 11/12 pack and so many of these, HELLO posting these repeatedly is also against the rules. so if u dont like me ok. if u accept my apoligy thank you , and calling me a grave digger is also against the rules. i've stopped grave digging. please let it go. get over it

you say you brought up up legitment posts for new members to see right? well who the hell wants to see christina milian high heels? if i remember correctly youdid bring it up. so thats the kind of stuff new members wanna see huh? smh

tired.gif

you know i probably am still the most hated person on this forum. but i really dont care about you guys think about me or anyone thinks. one person doesnt agree with me so everyone else jumps on the bandwagon and doesnt like me. for gravediggin?!
roll.gif
i grave digged for legitimate reasons. brought back some posts that i thought should seen by many new users like me. if u noticed a lot of the new users commented them and thought they were nice. and to me i thought that was ok. to most of the older users u were pissed cuz u've already seen it. thats not really fair. what do u see on this forum anyways? 11/12 pack best cw on XX3's, 11/12 pack, jb quality sucks/ 11/12 pack, fusions suck, 11/12 pack and i repeat 11/12 pack and so many of these, HELLO posting these repeatedly is also against the rules. so if u dont like me ok. if u accept my apoligy thank you , and calling me a grave digger is also against the rules. i've stopped grave digging. please let it go. get over it

you say you brought up up legitment posts for new members to see right? well who the hell wants to see christina milian high heels? if i remember correctly you did bring it up. so thats the kind of stuff new members wanna see huh? smh
so are u saying there are only male members in this community? i have a wife. those would of been nice for her. maybe another female in this"community" "might of thought those were interesting.

tired.gif

roll.gif

you say you brought up up legitment posts for new members to see right? well who the hell wants to see christina milian high heels? if i remember correctly you did bring it up. so thats the kind of stuff new members wanna see huh? smh
so are u saying there are only male members in this community? i have a wife. those would of been nice for her. maybe another female in this "community" "might of thought those were interesting.

since those were made for the public......right? but alright man
laugh.gif
im done here.

tired.gif

roll.gif

so are u saying there are only male members in this community? i have a wife. those would of been nice for her. maybe another female in this "community" "might of thought those were interesting.

since those were made for the public......right? but alright man
laugh.gif
im done here
SO ERRONEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
How many times does someone put up PEs???? PEs hardly get to the Public so what your sayin is totally void.....

I don't care who designed them, those are gonna be an easy pass especially after dropping a couple G's on Jordans this year. They're gonna have todo a lot better than that if they want my $195.

Isn't this topic better than another "RIP Jordan Brand" or "Check out this hypebeast garbage"?

And I've never seen another forum have an issue with "gravedigging". What the hell is that? You want people to read up in other posts beforestarting new ones, but then heaven forbid someone make a comment or question about something in an old thread.

If someone made a comment in a Melo 5.5 thread and brought it up to the top of the page here, would some of you guys piss your pants and cry to your moms?

What's the big F'n deal?

And to respond to the original poster's question like that is as rude as it is stupid. If you don't like the question/topic then you shouldn'twaste your time clicking on it, and you sure as hell shouldn't waste your time posting an asinine response.

Back
Top Bottom