Who designed the 2009s????

that dude with the silver surfer avy is gonna come in here and hype these shoes up even tho we seen em

Originally Posted by Spellunking

Isn't this topic better than another "RIP Jordan Brand" or "Check out this hypebeast garbage"?

And I've never seen another forum have an issue with "gravedigging". What the hell is that? You want people to read up in other posts before starting new ones, but then heaven forbid someone make a comment or question about something in an old thread.

If someone made a comment in a Melo 5.5 thread and brought it up to the top of the page here, would some of you guys piss your pants and cry to your moms?

What's the big F'n deal?

And to respond to the original poster's question like that is as rude as it is stupid. If you don't like the question/topic then you shouldn't waste your time clicking on it, and you sure as hell shouldn't waste your time posting an asinine response.
thank you! someone who understands me.

Isn't this topic better than another "RIP Jordan Brand" or "Check out this hypebeast garbage"?

And I've never seen another forum have an issue with "gravedigging". What the hell is that? You want people to read up in other posts before starting new ones, but then heaven forbid someone make a comment or question about something in an old thread.

If someone made a comment in a Melo 5.5 thread and brought it up to the top of the page here, would some of you guys piss your pants and cry to your moms?

What's the big F'n deal?

And to respond to the original poster's question like that is as rude as it is stupid. If you don't like the question/topic then you shouldn't waste your time clicking on it, and you sure as hell shouldn't waste your time posting an asinine response.

nah this topic isn't better than "check this hypebeast garbage" thread as you say. I get a good laugh out of those. And it's a problemgrave-digging because it brings up old posts. No one ever said a person couldn't go back threw the pages to catch up and read on old info. YOU DO KNOW YOUDON'T HAVE TO COMMENT ON AN OLD TOPIC TO READ UP ON IT. And if I don't like a topic because I think its useless and BECAUSE THERE'S ALREADY ATHREAD ON IT, I'm going to comment on it saying it's useless and lock it up.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

What's the big F'n deal?

nah this topic isn't better than "check this hypebeast garbage" thread as you say. I get a good laugh out of those. And it's a problem grave-digging because it brings up old posts. No one ever said a person couldn't go back threw the pages to catch up and read on old info. YOU DO KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMENT ON AN OLD TOPIC TO READ UP ON IT. And if I don't like a topic because I think its useless and BECAUSE THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD ON IT, I'm going to comment on it saying it's useless and lock it up.
grin.gif

Somebody can comment on whatever they want...1ST AMENDMENT FOOL!!!......and if gravediggin make it easier for someone to get some info so be it....Get over itand dont comment on the thread yourself...and just look for threads that interest you instead of just commentin on stuff thats on the 1st page....

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

What's the big F'n deal?

nah this topic isn't better than "check this hypebeast garbage" thread as you say. I get a good laugh out of those. And it's a problem grave-digging because it brings up old posts. No one ever said a person couldn't go back threw the pages to catch up and read on old info. YOU DO KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMENT ON AN OLD TOPIC TO READ UP ON IT. And if I don't like a topic because I think its useless and BECAUSE THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD ON IT, I'm going to comment on it saying it's useless and lock it up.
grin.gif

Somebody can comment on whatever they want...1ST AMENDMENT FOOL!!!......and if gravediggin make it easier for someone to get some info so be it....Get over it and dont comment on the thread yourself...and just look for threads that interest you instead of just commentin on stuff thats on the 1st page....

who are you?
laugh.gif
really, i tried ignoring you the first time you quoted me but who are you? and you just contradicted yourself on the statement you just made.first you say, "Somebody can comment on whatever they want...1ST AMENDMENT FOOL!!" then you say, "Get over it and dont comment on the threadyourself...and just look for threads that interest you instead of just commentin on stuff thats on the 1st page...." you say one thing then you sayanother.....? all im saying is grave digging needs to stop. plus its against the rules now.

Originally Posted by marqueemark

WHY DO YOU ASK? YOU'LL GONNA HIRE HIM TO DESIGN YOUR CUSTOM MADE KIX? LOL
What?
laugh.gif

Bad grammar, and spelling gets more worse every time I visit the JB Forums.

What's the big F'n deal?

grin.gif

Again, what the hell is wrong with bringing up old posts?

Does it really interupt the flow of everyone's ability to post "imma cop dem joints" or "easy pass" comments for every new story abouta friggin colorway?

Guess you are just a slow or easily distracted reader. Either way, it sounds like your problem.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

What's the big F'n deal?

grin.gif

Somebody can comment on whatever they want...1ST AMENDMENT FOOL!!!......and if gravediggin make it easier for someone to get some info so be it....Get over it and dont comment on the thread yourself...and just look for threads that interest you instead of just commentin on stuff thats on the 1st page....

who are you?
laugh.gif
really, i tried ignoring you the first time you quoted me but who are you? and you just contradicted yourself on the statement you just made. first you say, "Somebody can comment on whatever they want...1ST AMENDMENT FOOL!!" then you say, "Get over it and dont comment on the thread yourself...and just look for threads that interest you instead of just commentin on stuff thats on the 1st page...." you say one thing then you say another.....? all im saying is grave digging needs to stop. plus its against the rules now.

Like i said....people can do whateve they want....regardless of if its against the rules or not....Who Am I???? Just a regular on NikeTalk who doesnt have1000+ post....And RaFool.....I was trying to tell your Idiotic Self that if you have such a big problem with this issue just dont comment on it cuz all youdoin is bringin in more drama......which is unnecessary....let the Mods handle it.....Not You....The Moderators.......

What's the big F'n deal?

grin.gif

Again, what the hell is wrong with bringing up old posts?

Does it really interupt the flow of everyone's ability to post "imma cop dem joints" or "easy pass" comments for every new story about a friggin colorway?

Guess you are just a slow or easily distracted reader. Either way, it sounds like your problem.

What's wrong with bringing old posts? Well you just said it there, they're old. Why bring up something that has been discussed in the past and bring itback up? I never said it was wrong to go back through the pages on here and read it yourself but when your commenting on something that's months andsometimes year+ old and sometimes putting one word responses like "cool", why do it? And if it's my problem why are you over here arguing with meback and forth? I didn't start nothing with you, the problem was with w3stchicago. Either way, it's not your problem.

Again who the hell are you? Seriously. I'm naggin? What are you doing? After I post you either quote me or say something.
laugh.gif
Anyway I'm done.

lol.....1st Amendment????? And yea im just quotin what your sayin cuz you tryin to take stuff into your own hands like a vigilante.....like i said earlier, letthe Mods take care of it........My names John since your so concerned....... and who are you???? lol you act as if your just so special.......

Names Rafool. You didn't answer my question. You say I'm naggin, what are you doing to me right now and have done the last 3 times? I probably amspecial though since you feel the need to quote me and reply back back to me every time.......? Thanks though.
smile.gif
I feel special now.

You know Rafool...you are special.....special enough to know how many times i have quoted or responded to your comments.....Special enough to have a name likeRafool......And special enough to argue with a so called nobody for a reason that has been dead for a time now....Yea your special....With all this experienceyou should have with all your post, your still not mature enough to just ignore someone who in your eyes is a nobody....well maybe Rafool its deeper thanthat.....Funny how i diverted the argument from WestChicago to I....

There's no argument here. I simply asked who you were because you kept replying to me. Never seen you around. You talking about being mature? Why post heresaying all I do is nag instead of just letting the topic die...? Since you say being mature is ignoring someone, that's what I'll do just to please you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom