Who Do You Feel Is The Best Out Right NOW?

Originally Posted by illfrozn

What has Jay done to be #1 right now? Besides a few nice guest verses, what's left?
Preach Sister.
pimp.gif

It is what it is. Its identity crisis Ricky is the best out.
I aint that much of a fan, but I call it how I see it. TD>Recovery overall,
just based on musical vibes (Will not compare lyrics or lyrical ability, you should already know.)
Em did his thing but Recovery was way overdue, shoulda came out after The Em Sho.

A Mafia, did I hurt your feelings or something?
A lil harsh, eh....

It is what it is. Its identity crisis Ricky is the best out.
I aint that much of a fan, but I call it how I see it. TD>Recovery overall,
just based on musical vibes (Will not compare lyrics or lyrical ability, you should already know.)
Em did his thing but Recovery was way overdue, shoulda came out after The Em Sho.

A Mafia, did I hurt your feelings or something?
A lil harsh, eh....

A lot of good responses.

1. Lupe - he is in my top 3 greatest ever so he gets my num 1 but lasers taking way to long and Japanese Cartoon just isn't doing it for me.
2. J. Cole - single is out and getting rotation (in the DMV at least) hope he does well. The warm-up was a really really good mixtape
3. Jay Electronica - Dude kills every verse

Spoiler [+]
Rick Ross raps about the same stuff over and over (maybachs, his money, hes a bawse your not, etc.) i don't see how anyone can actually like him just my opinion

A lot of good responses.

1. Lupe - he is in my top 3 greatest ever so he gets my num 1 but lasers taking way to long and Japanese Cartoon just isn't doing it for me.
2. J. Cole - single is out and getting rotation (in the DMV at least) hope he does well. The warm-up was a really really good mixtape
3. Jay Electronica - Dude kills every verse

Spoiler [+]
Rick Ross raps about the same stuff over and over (maybachs, his money, hes a bawse your not, etc.) i don't see how anyone can actually like him just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom