Who Do You Pattern Your Game After? (BASKETBALL)

Mines would be Penny Hardaway...I like his smooth style and grace on the court
nerd.gif
but damn i need 2 improve my handles! Whose yours??
nike-air-penny-ii-2-retro-10.jpg

none other than mister kob bryant. i just take his professionalism and his footwork is incredible along with his work ethic.

i never really took after one specific player

i tried ray allen's jumpshot. it was hard as hell for me though. very inconsistent from like, 17 + feet out.

now i just do my own thing.

People that take life... EVERY FACET of life... very, very seriously are going to come through and ruin things.

laugh.gif

"
laugh.gif
@ you guys thinking you're MJ or Penny or Kobe."

"I play like me. I'm not trying to jock some grown man's game."

Me? I play like Mehmet Okur, so I've found that I've paid more attention to how he plays. Does that mean I pattern my game after him? No, I'd say Ipattern my game more after what I saw from Barkley more than anyone else I've seen, but it ends up being more like Mehmet.
laugh.gif

If Im playing against a younger crowd I'll play like LeBron
laugh.gif

But in Regular competition I play like Tayshaun Prince
pimp.gif

Although I try to pattern my game like a Steve Nash or C. Paul, I would say that it comes off as being Sam Cassel-like due to me being mainly playing the 1 andstill wanting to post up (against the other sides 1).

In high school, I always tried to play like Rip Hamilton. I loved how he would move away from the ball, and tried to do the same. Now being out of high schoolfor nearly 4 years, i just become like any other NBA player; shoot threes and dont play D.

laugh.gif

Thats my 2 bits.

i just sit at the arc and shoot 3s, and i dont play D

so i guess jason kapono? but i dont make my 3s

I remember i was thrashin some dudes, and they told me i
play like ben gordon, not a bad thing not so good either but w.e

I play like Jordan, on the Wizards.

I gotta work on my handles, aggressiveness, and my outside j though.

Back
Top Bottom