Who else can't wait to see BJ flop in NBA

seems like this kid just doesnt get it.... read something on espn about how hes already BSing around on youtube or twitter.... why cant this dude just have hisgame do the talking.....

I wouldnt want to see anyone fail... he just seems like he may get himself "blackballed"

1 more reason for me to like Jennings....

haters

Get em son!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leave him alone, his swagger is all he has left.

He didn't pass the SATs, remember? That easy thing even stoners like myself pass quite endearingly. Brandon Jenngins.. *sigh* He's just below averagehuman being God sent on this world just for a laugh or two, having people feel cynical about their routine life. Luckily he has a jumpshot.

p.s. I'm a Brandon Jennings fan.

could care less about what he does.

Just pretty confident he'll amount to nothing much.

If that's 'hating' so be it.

To me he hasnt really done nothing wrong..He didnt allow College to dictate whether he would be in the league ..He made good $$$ overseas..has traveled theworld..Got a shoe deal and managed to be a top 10 pick ..I hope he does great

i hope he succeeds for the sake of the Bucks, i cant stand another year without making the playoffs

he should be thankful for what hes going to learn from Scott Skiles about being and NBA pg

The Budden ordeal seems to be jock-sniffing at its worst. A B-level rapper, past his prime, showing off a supposed relationship with a 19-year old kid/athlete, taking advantage of him by leaving him unaware (apparently) of the rolling YouTube tape.
After all, if Budden had cleared the discussion for public consumption with Jennings beforehand, would Jennings have gone off? And wouldn't Budden have kept the discussion online? If he had permission, the thing would still be up.

Those were my feelings on this as well. That was REAL stupid on Buddens part to have this on air. As stupid as Jennings may be, I don't think there wouldbe any way he would have said the things he did had he known this was going on youtube or broadcast to various people.

You gotta be naive as hell to think that other players don't talk $%#*...but that's usually done in private.

If I was Jennings, I'd be tight as hell over what Buddens did.

It's not a good look for Jennings, and I'm sure he'll be humbled REAL QUICK the second training camp starts up in a few months.

As far as his prospects....He's athletic...but that only gets you so far. Skill-wise, I think he's up there w. Telfair. That ain't saying much, andif anything I'm guessing BJ will be back in Europe within the next 5 years.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i still dont see the big deal of him and the joe thing

Would you have said the things he said knowing that he was going to be recorded? Budden should have said that he was recording something when he was talking tohim. He made Jennings look real bad for that. He probably could have done it on his own but let him do that, don't set him up. Budden takes the L alongwith Jennings for that.

Originally Posted by dreClark

How do y'all know that BJ was unaware he was being recorded?

He wasn't being recorded by Budden, though.
Jennings probably knew he was on the live stream
Budden had him on the live stream so it should have only been for people viewing the stream to see.
Budden has been doing the live streams like damn near everyday for the past weeks - previewing new songs and whatever.
But some random person recorded the live stream when BJ got on and then put it on youtube.

That's pretty much what I gathered from reading Budden posts on his site ..

I really cant hate on him, dude is funny
whenever rubio does play i hope he lights him up though

Back
Top Bottom