Who else can't wait to see BJ flop in NBA

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Anyone want to inform me on what happened with Jennings and Budden on youtube?
nerd.gif

there is a video... but they just talked and joked around..

Originally Posted by dyyhard

yeah to BJ Mullens, but bjennings needs to chill on his twitter/youtube appearances/smack talk/talk about money/being referred to as young money.
jennings_young_money.jpg

show some tact and restraint young man.

also log off twitter - you think scott skiles likes tweeting after cv31?
Wow that is a horrible tat and it takes a lot for me to say that about people's ink

Guess he'll fit right into the league after all with a terrible looking tat

I hope he succeeds. The NBA needs a breath of fresh air and youth. The way he says what he wants reminds me of Charles Barkley with the goofiness of Shaq.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

The Budden ordeal seems to be jock-sniffing at its worst. A B-level rapper, past his prime, showing off a supposed relationship with a 19-year old kid/athlete, taking advantage of him by leaving him unaware (apparently) of the rolling YouTube tape.
After all, if Budden had cleared the discussion for public consumption with Jennings beforehand, would Jennings have gone off? And wouldn't Budden have kept the discussion online? If he had permission, the thing would still be up.

Those were my feelings on this as well. That was REAL stupid on Buddens part to have this on air. As stupid as Jennings may be, I don't think there would be any way he would have said the things he did had he known this was going on youtube or broadcast to various people.

You gotta be naive as hell to think that other players don't talk $%#*...but that's usually done in private.

If I was Jennings, I'd be tight as hell over what Buddens did.

It's not a good look for Jennings, and I'm sure he'll be humbled REAL QUICK the second training camp starts up in a few months.

As far as his prospects....He's athletic...but that only gets you so far. Skill-wise, I think he's up there w. Telfair. That ain't saying much, and if anything I'm guessing BJ will be back in Europe within the next 5 years.

laugh.gif
Back in Europe????? Are you nuts...Do you know how many GARBAGEPG's have jobs in the league. C'mon Bassy still got a job...sheesh Jason Hart is in the league. He might not live up to expectations but son aint everygonna be outta a job.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

yeah to BJ Mullens, but bjennings needs to chill on his twitter/youtube appearances/smack talk/talk about money/being referred to as young money.
jennings_young_money.jpg

Wow that is a horrible tat and it takes a lot for me to say that about people's ink

That tat is just no. And cosign on " it takes a lot for me to say that about people's ink."
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

jennings_young_money.jpg

That tat is just no. And cosign on " it takes a lot for me to say that about people's ink."
tired.gif

i don't think he'll do bad in the league. I think he'll be on the Ben Gordon level. Not quite an all star, but definitely worth mentioning.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

someone called it on the OG thread on saturday this story has made it to PTI today
yep. i saw it as well.
so he was on YouTube, and whatnot, talking crap??

tired.gif
this thread is sad, and shows how sick our world is now that people hope a 19 year old kid fails.

BJ gonna be aite man, he's young and will learn from this.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

NAH, I HOPE HE DOES WELL...

Who isnt ARROGANT/COCKY these days???

Most of these young guys feel that way, hes just one of the few to be honest about it...

I honestly respect his realness..

I hope he makes it.. Yes he cocky but, I think he needs that to successful. He still young. People hating on how bad he was out in Europe and he still gotdrafted high. Give him a chance....

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I came back to my thread for a good laugh at lunch and SMH
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
people calling BJ the truth this the truth that. I think people are confuse athleticism with fundamental skills. Being athletic doesn't mean you will be a good player in the NBA. The guy is 6'0 at best on a good day with only average PG skill. Plus he didn't even play well in Europe. And that was EUROPE man. Soft #@!$ league. This is NBA. New beast.

If he succeed in NBA then good for him but people say he will light it up in NBA are delusional.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at the nba being "beasts"

the nba is the ones you should call soft

Happy the Bucks drafted him.

I Watched him here in Milwaukee at the Mcdonalds All American Game. He was a one person show.
I think he woulda been drafted higher if he went to college so i consider him a steal. Meeks too.

He better rock the flat top also...

can't wait to see Brandon Jennings play. I think he is a nice fit and has a chance to do very well with the Bucks. Dudes game is nice, so much hate forhim.....why?....

this writer is a complete joke and i hint some athletic jealousy in him
"If these men can't be on top of it, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to rip Jennings too much. Not at his age."

Then why the %##% did you write the column!

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

can't wait to see Brandon Jennings play. I think he is a nice fit and has a chance to do very well with the Bucks. Dudes game is nice, so much hate for him.....why?....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no lie that flat top was a brilliant marketing strategy. he's the only one i know about from that game for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom