Who else can't wait to see BJ flop in NBA

Originally Posted by dreClark

How do y'all know that BJ was unaware he was being recorded?
I doubt anyone knows the truth outside of BJ and Buddens.

BJ's camp is claiming he was unaware

"He did not know he was being taped and it's already been addressed to Brandon by the Milwaukee Bucks as well as Bill Duffy and BDA Sports," saidIlana Nunn, spokeswoman for Jennings' agency. "When you're not told your being taped, you don't know what's going on."

I don't like seeing another man fail, and never wish it on him.

Hopefully he gets an attitude adjustment and does well.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by mogzz04

To be honest, I'm rooting for this kid. I hope he succeeds.
pimp.gif

The Budden ordeal seems to be jock-sniffing at its worst. A B-level rapper, past his prime, showing off a supposed relationship with a 19-year old kid/athlete, taking advantage of him by leaving him unaware (apparently) of the rolling YouTube tape.

GOT EM

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I'm gonna come out and admit I'm a hater on this one. Imo he's not that great but already has a big attitude. No strength and doesn't have a jumpshot. His passing ability and court vision is average at best.

Oh btw BJ= Brandon Jennings for those who confuse.

BJ i hope you're reading this
happy.gif
You hope he's reading this? How lame.
laugh.gif

What would him reading this post do?

Originally Posted by Gameover2

dude is a bum. didn't even play well in europe. what a joke.
LOL at you and people like you who have no idea what kind of situation he was in

Do some research before you make uninformed comments

I've been a fan of dude ever since he left UoA high and dry. Drove everyone I know at that school nuts, has them damn near in tears

He's gonna make mistakes.. But him and Joe Alexander could be a super fast gazelle tandem (and turnover fest).. My guess is that he'll have a prettydecent rookie season because he'll be able to get buckets and most casual fans only look at points when rating players..

We got em goin down for the count,
Lookin at the ground,
That's why we got haters, that's why we got haters,
Haters everywhere we go, haters everywhere we go, haters everywhere we go, where we go

Jennings is the truth, everything he said was 100% real...

is rubio special? no
does he have a chance to start (assuming sessions not there like he thought)? yes
do the knicks suck? yes

Originally Posted by Gameover2

dude is a bum. didn't even play well in europe. what a joke.

Another moron who's going by what he heard on the blogs and the misconstrued words of a few ESPN idiots. His team was trying to win. They were not going tosacrifice a few games in order to teach a rookie. He had good games and he had bad games. There were stretches of times in which he didn't play at allbecause they were trying to win. Reports from the team said that if he were to stay another year, he'd be a star in the league because of everything thathe learned. They even admitted that he was athletically superior to the rest of the team but he lacked some basic fundamentals due to the American style ofbasketball.

I don't know dudes past but it seem like the media can't wait to get on his %!$, and not for the right reasons

Anyone want to inform me on what happened with Jennings and Budden on youtube?
nerd.gif

I came back to my thread for a good laugh at lunch and SMH
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
people calling BJ the truth this the truth that. I think people areconfuse athleticism with fundamental skills. Being athletic doesn't mean you will be a good player in the NBA. The guy is 6'0 at best on a good daywith only average PG skill. Plus he didn't even play well in Europe. And that was EUROPE man. Soft #@!$ league. This is NBA. New beast.

If he succeed in NBA then good for him but people say he will light it up in NBA are delusional.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
people calling BJ the truth this the truth that. I think people are confuse athleticism with fundamental skills. Being athletic doesn't mean you will be a good player in the NBA. The guy is 6'0 at best on a good day with only average PG skill. Plus he didn't even play well in Europe. And that was EUROPE man. Soft #@!$ league. This is NBA. New beast.

If he succeed in NBA then good for him but people say he will light it up in NBA are delusional.
laugh.gif
another person who doesnt really know anything about Brandon Jennings or his situation...

1. He didnt play in Europe for a couple reasons... coaching change midseason, his style of play was different from the European, the team didnt want tojeopardize some games so he could get some burn.
2. He did play pretty well over there considering everything he went through... He showed flashes of brilliance, & he showed some weaknesses... butconsider the fact that his playing time was never set in stone it is understandable...
3. His coaches from Europe said that he has made significant strides with his game from when he came over there, but lets remember that he's still 18-19years old
4. IF Brandon Jennings only has average PG skills for a 18-19 year old then i'd like to see who you think had great PG skills...
5. BJ is a very gifted athlete, but to say he doesnt have fundamentals is completely wrong... does he have some lapses in decision making on the court... yes,but what 18 year old(college freshman) doesnt... especially considering he's playing the toughest position on the court...

6. i really dont understand why people hate on him... a whole lot of you people get mad at people like Kobe because you think their on-camera personality iscontrived & fake... but then you get someone like BJ who seems like he's being himself & you hate on him for that also...

with that said... i think he will have a mildly successful rookie campaign, along the lines of 13 & 5 if he gets the playing time...

But he can be a star in this league if he gets a jumpshot & improves his decision making

I'm gonna come out and admit I'm a hater on this one. Imo he's not that great but already has a big attitude. No strength and doesn't have a jumpshot. His passing ability and court vision is average at best.

Oh btw BJ= Brandon Jennings for those who confuse.

BJ i hope you're reading this
happy.gif
me!!!me!!!me!!!
you forgot to mention he's only 6'1 - this would be acceptable if he A) had a jumpshot, B) was strong, and C) had great passing ability and courtvision (see Ty Lawson - GO HEELS!). shorter point guards with attitudes who can't create for others are not a highly valued commodity in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Ty Lawson has "great" passing and court vision now?

laugh.gif
I'm going to assume you didn't watch any games the Tar Heels played in. Fine. I'll just copy paste the NBA Draft assessment for yourreading pleasure.

Strengths: Excellent combination of speed, strength,quickness and poise at the point guard position. Gifted ball-handler who excels in the open floor, creating high percentage scoring opportunities for himself and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]his teammates[/color]. Has improved as an outside shooter.

http://www.nba.com/draft2009/prospects/166.html

I really hope you were being sarcastic.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
people calling BJ the truth this the truth that. I think people are confuse athleticism with fundamental skills. Being athletic doesn't mean you will be a good player in the NBA. The guy is 6'0 at best on a good day with only average PG skill. Plus he didn't even play well in Europe. And that was EUROPE man. Soft #@!$ league. This is NBA. New beast.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Someone who sees it exactly the way I do... And some of yall got the nerve to say BJ is better than Bassy coming outta HS... Once again, the ONLY thing hedoes better is Jump.

You can bet Skiles won't take any crap from this kid, and being a former PG himself BJ could stand to learn a lot from Skiles.

yeah to BJ Mullens, but bjennings needs to chill on his twitter/youtube appearances/smack talk/talk about money/being referred to as young money.
jennings_young_money.jpg

show some tact and restraint young man.

also log off twitter - you think scott skiles likes tweeting after cv31?

Back
Top Bottom