Who else is addicted to..........Tacos

riverxbear

Banned
Reaction score
So i live in dallas texas , and there is a alot of brothers from the south who live here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

latley i have been on a mission to find the best tacos in the area. I love tacos from the hood stand , and i know my boys in LA do the same thing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

There amazing.

the lady couldnt speak no english she looked like laurie vargas lol nice and thick with a brown completion. i was talking to her in what spanish i do
now .

crack....

theres a house with a lunch truck around the corner from me that sells tacos on the weekends.

3 asada, 3 Al Pastor
smokin.gif

I love the hood spots always got the fly latina girls in that joint.

and they always flirt with the white boys lol.

I LOVE tacos...but too bad the DMV has some of the worst Mexcian food around....

(nice mustache BTW)

'round here in NY, the Asian spots make the best tacos.

Oh and also, the truck on Bedford and N 6th in WIlliamsburg got some mean tacos
smokin.gif

Man, hot damn.

Theres a taco-truck posted outside this mall in San Bruno, I hit it up at least twice a week.

$1.50 for a super taco!? Gimme 5 of those.
pimp.gif

^ my moms is hispanic and native american so i rock it with my lines on my beard lol.

nah im good.

NY stick to DR and PR food , and the hood spots in queens slanging them beef on a bop stick things.

i use to buy me some from a van down the block and them tacos WHERE DAMN GOOD....

Nothing like a good taco.....
smokin.gif

Living in LA FTW, still need to find that damn Kogi truck to see what all the fuzz is about.

Back
Top Bottom