Who else is addicted to..........Tacos

I dunno bout all latina girls thinking your ritch.

the ones from other countrys have always had a thing for white guys for what ever reason. But the ones who are from the US are a different
story. its funny to see different hispanic cultures because they are SO different from each other.

Boys in North texas Dallas area here is the info from my boys blog.

Me and my boy Rico rolled down to hit this ill little taco joint in Garland. $!*@ is hittin for REAL. Average priced at $1.35 a taco and $1.99 for a Jarrito.You can't really go wrong with the beef fajita meat on corn tortillas with lime, cilantro and onions with the green salsa. If you live in the area or areever around make sure you pop into Gloria's. Not the Gloria's that is off the Tollway in Addison or the one in Frisco either. This one is the hood,kinda. You can also pop into the Thrift City across the way for an old London Fog sweater to match the new kicks you copped at the DK Fashion just a block up.

Now these tacos are the $!*@, don't get me wrong, but they really are not even close to the tacos at Fuel City. So with that being said I would definitelygive Gloria's a 4 out of 5 Jalapeno's with 5 being perfect.

Gloria's Restaurant & Taqueria
1902 S 1st St
Garland, TX
(972) 840-8584

OP......u should try the tacos from a place called "El Si Hay". Its a little shack on Davis St. in the Oak Cliff area and their tacos are
pimp.gif
. Its packed at night and u might get lucky and see a few honeys. Goodfajitas and good salsa = good tacos. La Paisanita is good too and its also on Davis. But if u live in Dallas there isnt many taco stands that give out craptacos.

Gloria's does have some good tacos but if u think Fuel City (avg at best) has some of the best tasting tacos then u havent been to many taco spots in OakCliff.

Like da print says

Glorias. i wish my boys in NY could taste this though . I love to try to bring my culture and what we do down here to people in other areas
because i know the south got the mexican game on lock.

Me and my older home boy go out on fridays when he is off. dude is like a 27 year old white guy who is the biggest Polo and hip hop head
i know of , and we always just go look for random odd spots.

But im down 214 where is it at ? i wanna go in there and see girls looking like
l_29cd4122d2b44f34b1f5ae263f76d73c.jpg

devil.gif
yezzzir...

Its in Oak Cliff which is south from downtown dallas. They sell good Elotes too(corn in a cup for my non-spanish speakin brothers).

601 W Davis St. Dallas, TX 75208

Thank me later...........

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I live in dallas too and I CANNOT find a Taco truck!!! In LA them thangs was like churches and liquor stores.....

but Fuel City that's in downtown makes righteous tacos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fuel City Tacos are aight, but if you want a good taco go to Mr. Taco down in PG.

What taco stand you get them from OP?
what's pg
nerd.gif

Houston, Texas checking in.
pimp.gif

I've found myself addicted to them lately.
frown.gif
For the past week or two I've been going to my local taco stands near my house and bought like 5 at atime, I love it with salancho(sp?), fajita meat, and flour tortilla dipped in DAT read sauce.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 214

devil.gif
yezzzir...

Its in Oak Cliff which is south from downtown dallas. They sell good Elotes too(corn in a cup for my non-spanish speakin brothers).

i ain't gon' be checkin' for no broads but I'll hit this place up nonetheless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 214

devil.gif
yezzzir...

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

your manhood is in question..................

matter of fact.........hand over your man card

man, my girl is latina so her and her moms is always cookin me up some good tacos
homemade FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Do. Not. Go. To. Oakcliff....unless you absolutely have to.

yo, why not thats.... where io stay at kid!!!!.....

ceazer tacos and la pasinita tacos FTW.....

if you want some traditonal mex. food oakcliff is the spot!!!!!..gurantee you find taco stands everywhere, selling elotes,tortas,...etc

haha i never thought id hear La Paisanita and Cesar tacos n others from my hood (oak cliff) here...yea La Paisanita got some good tacos they open 24/7too...but my favorite tacos gotta be from Jerry's Supermarket on Jefferson st. the heart of oakcliff...they hook it up with the fajita meat..

yea i stay off illionoise and ive never tried that taco stand by jerrys...i see it all the time b/c i get my cut right there behind the bank called aces chopshop.....

oak cliff all day

Originally Posted by Rob Nike

haha i never thought id hear La Paisanita and Cesar tacos n others from my hood (oak cliff) here...yea La Paisanita got some good tacos they open 24/7 too...but my favorite tacos gotta be from Jerry's Supermarket on Jefferson st. the heart of oakcliff...they hook it up with the fajita meat..
Jerry's tacos are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish they served salsa tho

If they did it'll be my favorite spot

Originally Posted by 214

Originally Posted by 214

devil.gif
yezzzir...

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

*hands it over*

didn't want it anyway.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Like da print says

Glorias. i wish my boys in NY could taste this though . I love to try to bring my culture and what we do down here to people in other areas
because i know the south got the mexican game on lock.

Me and my older home boy go out on fridays when he is off. dude is like a 27 year old white guy who is the biggest Polo and hip hop head
i know of , and we always just go look for random odd spots.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i do the same exact thing, i've gone on so many food runs searching for new spots all throughout LA and New York.

i might have to go on a taco run tonight thanks do this thread
laugh.gif

theres a taco truck right outside the club i dj at,
5 for $5 , thet put the corn tortiallas on the grill, with a little bit of oil,
cook the meat on the same grill , (the best part) they have have grilled onions , like fajitas, and put those on the tacos,
then reg onions cilantro and i usually put the green sauce,
onetime i ate like 3 plates, 15 tacos , that truck is the reason ive gained wait , lol

also the beans are on point, the ones they out in a cup, with bacon and chopped up sausage, "boracho beans"
usually put a little bit of red/green sauce in them

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

cook the meat on the same grill , (the best part) they have have grilled onions , like fajitas, and put those on the tacos,
onetime i ate like 3 plates, 15 tacos , that truck is the reason ive gained wait , lol

also the beans are on point, the ones they out in a cup, with bacon and chopped up sausage, "boracho beans"
where you dj at!?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 214

Originally Posted by 214

devil.gif
yezzzir...

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

*hands it over*

didn't want it anyway.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

wat in the world......

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

where you dj at!?
nerd.gif
nah in san antonio/austin and random spots around texas

Back
Top Bottom