Originally Posted by HotSpitta26

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Real World needs Lucky Luchiano

Real World Atlanta in 2010, lets make this happen

nahhh dont need any karamos on the show
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real World needs a weed smokin fulton county playa _ _ like me on the show.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ two sambo's on the real world shuckin and jivin-
roll.gif
roll.gif

The new chick coming into the show is not hot, William should've stayed with Janelle she is way better looking and this fool William falls in love again
indifferent.gif

Without Greg the show is boring.

The speech was
embarassed.gif
at first. Then it went downhill from the letter tococaine and alcohol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

"Oh what you gonna do when the 12 steps run wild on you."

laugh.gif

The first part though I can't help but feel horrible for him.

tired.gif
r.i.p. real world hollywood. i thought there was a slight chance theshow could remain somewhat entertaining without the chosen one, but it's worthless without him. straight up snooze fest. sadly, i'll still keepwatching just so i can continue to laugh at the peasantry.

brianna, stick to the pole because your voice sucks.

and william has another kindergarten crush on the new girl? nahhhhhhhh, didn't see that coming. WHAT THE %*@@ IS UP WITH THE MICHIGAN STATE T-SHIRTS?!he's gotta have closets full of them, long sleeve, short sleeve. his wardrobe consists of the detroit zip-up and a rainbow of michigan state t-shirts.
sick.gif
mad.gif

dam yall still watching this show...gregs gone the show doesn't interest me in anymore but i love seeing will fail

i found this thread simply to be caught up. So Greg goes home well meh. Hopefully he gets to do the modeling since he was sent home for choosing that insteadof his duty.
-Will od'd but he still ok, he needs to stick to 1 girl
-Bri has no hair, she's eh looks wise
-Sarah? long haired girl is cute and dude joey kinda went in when she was the only 1 caring, even bff dave went out when dude came home
-joey all the best but he is too brolic and too close to the edge to be in the house w. ppl like that
-dave is kinda lol to me. the nudity is too much
-Kim? short haired girl would get it from me. something about he i like.

the 2 new castmates make NO SENSE to me because dave said to joey "you leaving with 6 weeks left?"
these new cats coming with only 6 weeks left, seems a waste. I'd rather come fresh in a new season. Also some time before the season ends joey returns soi'm going to watch.

with or without greg andor joey i'm watching this. This is an entertaining season.

Ive been watching it and joey is a funny dude, hows a sobering alcoholic gonna come into the real world?
laugh.gif
They definately need greg back if producers want to create drama. the rest ofthe people are kinda boring but still a good season

this all seems like its set up.

bring a recovering addict to LA where the drugs and alcohol is a lifestyle. send him to rehab. show people drugs and alcohol are bad.

i dont think this would have happened in another city.

not saying that joey is an actor but like maybe the producers kinda expected it to happen.

Originally Posted by wildout4

bring a recovering addict to LA where the drugs and alcohol is a lifestyle. send him to rehab. show people drugs and alcohol are bad.

not saying that joey is an actor but like maybe the producers kinda expected it to happen.

That would be +$%**% up. I was like
eek.gif
when he said he was doing coke with owners and movie makers.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by kingkb34

indifferent.gif
at you guys for riding this guy so hard...dude deserves to go.

Amen.

But thats the world for you.This dude Greg had 3 strikes and blew it.Stop saying he shouldn't have been sent home.He signed a contract (just like any job) and he was fired.What happens when one of you continues to F up at work? You get that (expletive) fired and sent home.Plus dude is a a-hole anyway and so are a few others in the house.
Oh and for everyone bashing Joey for telling the truth because everyone in the house is basically dumping on him and his addiction are totally clueless about life.Ya'll defending them saying "eff Joey we're going to do what we want and if he doesn't like it oh well".They act as if they can't stay in more often and chill with Joey and let him know they care.But this is why I love the real world because they show just how (expletive) up this world is.I'm FAR from perfect but damn these guys just don't give a crap.Is the club/etc that important that they should play with someones life?
indifferent.gif

Ryan, is that you
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. Mad because Greg sonned you and your girl publicly?
Anyhow, That girl...Brittani, real talk....she's NOT that hot bro.

Now watch everybody in this post blow up on me lol.

That was wild how Joey said he snorted some nose candy and the other roomates didn't even know.

I was just watching the previews on MTV during MADE and Brittani said she hated him, and Jonelle gets pissed at him too.....Do ANY black people like this dude?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by wildout4

That would be +$%**% up. I was like
eek.gif
when he said he was doing coke with owners and movie makers.
Word, Dude has had a crazy life and had no business even going to Hollywood if he knew what was best for him.

I'm actually watching this episode to watch MTV Real World Episode 9: The Rise and Fall of William "Bouncecouncil" Gilbert.

How you not even gonna make it 24 hours with Jonelle before you mess it up. And he stay catching crushes on any female that can move.

Also, in the most hypocritical moment of 2008......the people in the house were like "OMG, TWO NEW PEOPLE ARE COMING....LET'S PLAY A PRANK ONTHEM!!!!" SMH.

Finally.....funny how Greg leaving was literally the death of this post lol.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I see Jay Williams has a new gig

laugh.gif

I'd also like to add....these where the same broads who got Reva to essentially cheat on Greg, a person they live with. Yet, they making a big deal aboutWilliam catching feelings for Brittani. Hypocrite anyone?

Also...any girl who gives William bump is
alien.gif
in my book.

^LOL... There is something of a resemblance.

But like I asked in my post before, is Bri pregnant? Or is her body just like that?

This idiot Will,
smh.gif

He got Janelle and then he gonna ruin it by foolin around with Britt

smh.gif
at Janelle for giving him the time of day

The new Black dude is kinda funny, yo.

"He tried to wife her? DUMB $#@!!!"

"I don't chase 'em, I'd rather replace 'em".

Back
Top Bottom