Who else wears crew socks with shorts casually?

Originally Posted by spacerace

1_61347_FS.JPG
 >

ALL DAY

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by scshift

I started doing it about a month back... then I noticed everyone started doing it
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily, I got hot kicks to save the day. So hoodie+shorts+black crew socks and fly nikes most of the week. For some reason, people check out my kicks a lot more when I got the crew socks on. I can be wearing the same nikes with ankle socks and no one cares that much, then I got on the crew socks and guys and girls start checking them out

roll.gif
I mean at least he is honest. He likes when other dudes check out his shoes. So many of the rest of you are in serious denial about the very same thing.,
laugh.gif
Seriously, people act like they didn't just drop over $100 on kicks and don't care when people look at them. They know full well they want people to stare

I started doing it about a month back... then I noticed everyone started doing it
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily, I got hot kicks to save the day. So hoodie+shorts+black crew socks and fly nikes most of the week. For some reason, people check out my kicks a lot more when I got the crew socks on. I can be wearing the same nikes with ankle socks and no one cares that much, then I got on the crew socks and guys and girls start checking them out

roll.gif
I mean at least he is honest. He likes when other dudes check out his shoes. So many of the rest of you are in serious denial about the very same thing.,
laugh.gif
Seriously, people act like they didn't just drop over $100 on kicks and don't care when people look at them. They know full well they want people to stare

started with ankle, now im w quarter..bout to start wearing crew socks

if you live in SoCal its a must, esp with shorts.

btw i have thos sandals, and shorts too lulz...and socks but in blue...

started with ankle, now im w quarter..bout to start wearing crew socks

if you live in SoCal its a must, esp with shorts.

btw i have thos sandals, and shorts too lulz...and socks but in blue...

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Lol I was laughing at the fact you started doing this a month back, and are shaking your head talking about now you see everyone with it like everyone hasn't been on this. And the fact that you just sound mad lame talking about you got hot kicks to save the day 
laugh.gif
. NT really is filled with a totally different crowd these days I guess

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Lol I was laughing at the fact you started doing this a month back, and are shaking your head talking about now you see everyone with it like everyone hasn't been on this. And the fact that you just sound mad lame talking about you got hot kicks to save the day 
laugh.gif
. NT really is filled with a totally different crowd these days I guess

Back
Top Bottom