Who else wears crew socks with shorts casually?

its either black crew or no show with both ball and cargo shorts
depends how it looks with the shoe im wearin too

Crew or quarter depends where I'm going. If I'm just chilling definitely crew though. Ankle socks disgust me for some reason

Crew or quarter depends where I'm going. If I'm just chilling definitely crew though. Ankle socks disgust me for some reason

I started doing it about a month back... then I noticed everyone started doing it
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily, I got hot kicks to save the day. So hoodie+shorts+black crew socks and fly nikes most of the week. For some reason, people check out my kicks a lot more when I got the crew socks on. I can be wearing the same nikes with ankle socks and no one cares that much, then I got on the crew socks and guys and girls start checking them out

I started doing it about a month back... then I noticed everyone started doing it
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily, I got hot kicks to save the day. So hoodie+shorts+black crew socks and fly nikes most of the week. For some reason, people check out my kicks a lot more when I got the crew socks on. I can be wearing the same nikes with ankle socks and no one cares that much, then I got on the crew socks and guys and girls start checking them out

Originally Posted by scshift

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ISSxHipster collabo

30t6p3b.gif

ISSxHipster collabo

Yeah, its a very common look at my school, and it was in high school too. I think it looks totally normal, must be a SoCal thing.

Yeah, its a very common look at my school, and it was in high school too. I think it looks totally normal, must be a SoCal thing.

Back
Top Bottom